Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ooh it's wet again

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Twats that don't turn up when it's wet .GET LOST. We don't need you fair weather supporters.We are at Withdean for another couple of seasons deal with it you moaning gimps.

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
Are you serious?I doubt more than about 25 people who have paid £22 quid for a ticket are put off by the weather.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hah ! You've been fleeced ! Bet you feel sheepish, or maybe a Cardiff fan seeking a sex life.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Check recent gates over last few home games,seems to be a few hundred fair weathers not turning up. God are we in the relagation zone or just fickle wimps,latter methinks.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Yeah i know it is but it will probably piss down later,some of the fairweathers won,t be taking achance.:angry:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Pah the feckin lightweights moaning about the weather again.

If it meant I could get to Withdean today I would sit in vat of shit and piss.

COME ON THE ALBION !!!!!!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
I'm not wearing a shirt today so I can show off my tan :lolol:

Welcome home to$$er

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Always shermaned up.:shootself

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
sten said:
Twats that don't turn up when it's wet .GET LOST. We don't need you fair weather supporters.We are at Withdean for another couple of seasons deal with it you moaning gimps.
How about you do you own little protest or is it your bath day on the withdean match day.:eek:

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
ok sunshine boy come and support your team undercover next week,you geek.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its all about facilities isn't it my friend. Brighton supporters have put up with cr

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its all about facilities isn't it my friend. Brighton supporters have put up with crap facilities and sat in the sheeting rain getting soaked for the love of their club for 5 years.

We are at the end of our tether of park and ride, queue for 10 minutes to have a piss or get some food. No drinking facilities, rubbish council pitch and lego stands.

The magnificnet supporters of BHAFC deserve so much better, you would not pay £ 20 to watch a play at the theatre or go to a film or a meal with such crap would you ?.

Don't just expect people to keep on putting up wiith it as our gates thisa season would suggest people are fed up with it and who can blame them.

WE NEED THAT POSITIVE FALMER DECISION NOW, URGENTLY AND UNREFUTEDLY YET !.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Quite true but this is the time to put up with it and support the team, falmer is so close now.WE HAVE COME THIS FAR DON,T LOSE HEART NOW CAUSE IT IS RAINING AGAIN OR YOU HAVE TO QUEUE . :p

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
TAKE NOTE YOU SKINNY RATS ,CERTAIN PEOPLE READ THIS BOARD.:angry: :yawn: ??? :dunce: :wave: :salute: :flameboun :angel: :lol: :lolol: :jester: :drink:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nice to see Attila getting into the spirit of the thing by playing 'Always Take The Weather With You' yesterday :lolol:

Shame we didn't exactly have a Crowded House tho...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here