Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only one FDM

seagull9

Feb 27, 2005
Burgess Hill
Let`s all get behind The FDM tomorrow even if he isn`t in the 16, I can`t believe he is not playing. He has made some outstanding saves here and I am not sure of the fact`s but it seems Brighton win a lot more games with him in goal.

I will be totally pi**ed off if he leaves Brighton, I am sure MM is trying to ruin this club !!!

Also I will be looking forward to Mark McGee taking of our best player after about 60 mins again, it makes me laugh that he always seems to take the best Brighton player off the pitch with his first substitution - Last time it was Carole (the only player who looked like he might create or score a goal)

I will voice my opinions tomorrow because he has and will again make stupid decisions.

If we want to fill Withdean we need to score goals and play good football - in my opinion we will not do this with MM and the clipboard king in the dugout. Only my opinion and I am sure I will be slated for it on here !!!!!!!!!!

Hope I am wrong and we get 3 points tomorrow.

Bring on the abuse !!!

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
you are going to get sooo slated

:flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun BURN HIM!!! :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

D

Deleted member 2719

seagull9 said:
Let`s all get behind The FDM tomorrow even if he isn`t in the 16, I can`t believe he is not playing. He has made some outstanding saves here and I am not sure of the fact`s but it seems Brighton win a lot more games with him in goal.

I will be totally pi**ed off if he leaves Brighton, I am sure MM is trying to ruin this club !!!

Also I will be looking forward to Mark McGee taking of our best player after about 60 mins again, it makes me laugh that he always seems to take the best Brighton player off the pitch with his first substitution - Last time it was Carole (the only player who looked like he might create or score a goal)

I will voice my opinions tomorrow because he has and will again make stupid decisions.

If we want to fill Withdean we need to score goals and play good football - in my opinion we will not do this with MM and the clipboard king in the dugout. Only my opinion and I am sure I will be slated for it on here !!!!!!!!!!

Hope I am wrong and we get 3 points tomorrow.

Bring on the abuse !!!

Excellent post i won't slate you - mc gee has lost all my respect.

But i back the team 100%.

:albion: :albion: :albion:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
555kaz said:
Heres a better idea. Why don't we try getting behind the team

Now that would be a first for Withdean.:eek: bloody good call though Kaz

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
im a GREAT fan of FDM, met the guy a few times, really nice bloke and a good servant to this club..but im not going to chant his name while we've got Henderson between the sticks!

that would be stupid :flameboun

D

Deleted member 2719

only1robbiereinalt said:
im a GREAT fan of FDM, met the guy a few times, really nice bloke and a good servant to this club..but im not going to chant his name while we've got Henderson between the sticks!

that would be stupid :flameboun

I agree i would not do that but i would like mc gee to realise what a key player FDM is and still could be if he only MM new how to get his players playing for him and not against him. (ie dropping him for a so called poor 45mins at Sheff u pathetic reason in my book.)

:nono:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Mouldy Boots said:
I agree i would not do that but i would like mc gee to realise what a key player FDM is and still could be if he only MM new how to get his players playing for him and not against him. (ie dropping him for a so called poor 45mins at Sheff u pathetic reason in my book.)

:nono:

He's not a key player for us though is he. He's our 2nd choice keeper for gods sake. Lets just get behind the 11 on the pitch and the manager thats in charge.

D

Deleted member 2719

chez said:
He's not a key player for us though is he. He's our 2nd choice keeper for gods sake. Lets just get behind the 11 on the pitch and the manager thats in charge.

He is MM 2nd choice keeper i would have them on a par with the person who is holding the shirt to keep it unless he has lets say 2 terrible games or 3 wobbly games or is injured.

We could have had two cracking keepers competing for the shirt but it looks like with only got one now.

Poor management imo.

Anyway i will always back the players while on the pitch - passionately.

:albion: :albion:

Mouldy Boots said:
We could have had two cracking keepers competing for the shirt but it looks like with only got one now.

You are dead right - and I blame drama queen Michelle Pfeiffer :angry: :angry: :angry:

chez

Jul 5, 2003
Mouldy Boots said:
He is MM 2nd choice keeper i would have them on a par with the person who is holding the shirt to keep it unless he has lets say 2 terrible games or 3 wobbly games or is injured.

Poor management imo.

Anyway i will always back the players while on the pitch - passionately.

:albion: :albion:

Well said about backing the players on the pitch, lets hope everybody does later on today. Cant agree with you about the poor man managment though, McGhee is there to do a job and to put out the best 11 players he can at any given time. OK, dropping Kuipers after one bad game mat seem slightly unfair but remember its his job on the line if he gets it wrong. Kuipers, like Leon seems not to like having competition and thats not McGhees problem, and if the dropped player (in this case Michel) is slagging of the managment then that is not good for team morale and I believe that player should be ejected from the squad until such a time where he can accept playing 2nd fiddle.

For a perfect example of players attitude take a look at Alexis Nicolas. Good player who many including himself believe should be in the 1st team, but you dont see him throwing his toys out of the pram do you, he just knuckles down in training and gets on with it, this is also true of Kerry Mayo who will go down as an alltime Brighton hero when he finally stops playing for us.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
I will back the players on the pitch but FDM should be the number one, when your in our postion you need your most able and experienced players in the team.

Kuipers has done nothing wrong and Henderson has not shown me why he should be in front of FDM, Im not slating Henderson hes a good goaly with alot of promise, Im just not sure why we purchased him at this point in time!

Anyway lets get behind the team tommorow and make some noise!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

D

Deleted member 2719

London Irish said:
You are dead right - and I blame drama queen Michelle Pfeiffer :angry: :angry: :angry:

Q: How do you upset a competitive sportsmen.

A: Keep dropping them for no apparent reason.

Solution : Be fair and consistent.

Result : one happy squad of competitve players.

:wave:

chez

Jul 5, 2003
Barnham Seagull said:
I will back the players on the pitch but FDM should be the number one, when your in our postion you need your most able and experienced players in the team.

Kuipers has done nothing wrong and Henderson has not shown me why he should be in front of FDM, Im not slating Henderson hes a good goaly with alot of promise, Im just not sure why we purchased him at this point in time!

Anyway lets get behind the team tommorow and make some noise!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The reason Henderson is in the team is because he is a better all round keeper IMO. McGhee probably looks at it this way - at the moment most teams we play are better than us, that means that we are defending the majority of the time, when this is happening the only way to attack is on the counter. There is no point playing the counter attacking game with a keeper who cant kick the ball out of his own half and isnt the best of throwers either. Henderson can throw further than Kuipers can kick and is very quick thinking when it comes to counter attacking - this is the main reason why Wayne is playing and not FDM. Who knows, if we were top of the table his choice of keepers could be totally different.

Last edited:

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Looking at the way the defence has played as a unit this season mainly with henderson in goal im not sure he has the command Kuipers has, anyway its good we have two good keepers at the club even thow im not sure we needed to spend the money!

Henderson might be able to kick the ball better but with no one up front who seems capable of holding the ball up this seems to be wasted. Hartys done well in the games hes played there but as proven in the past hes not a centre forward and may struggle as the season goes on!

chez

Jul 5, 2003
Barnham Seagull said:
Looking at the way the defence has played as a unit this season mainly with henderson in goal im not sure he has the command Kuipers has, anyway its good we have two good keepers at the club even thow im not sure we needed to spend the money!

Henderson might be able to kick the ball better but with no one up front who seems capable of holding the ball up this seems to be wasted. Hartys done well in the games hes played there but as proven in the past hes not a centre forward and may struggle as the season goes on!

Henderson might be able to kick the ball better but with no one up front who seems capable of holding the ball up this seems to be wasted. .

Maybe this is something Gatting could provide

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here