Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only 500 Spurs applications received so far

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Right. Mate of mine in Brighton has just hand-delivered our eight applications for Spurs tickets. Was a bit worried about timing but shop said not to worry cos there've only been 500 applications so far. So unless there's an almighty cock-up, everyone who's applied to date should all be ok.

As for the remaining 4000, get a move on everyone!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I would expect an extra delivery of 3000 will arrive tomorrow.

Remember it can often take 6 days for FIRST CLASS MAIL to arrive in our once great city.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Those 500 would have mainly been hand delivered due to the late in the day announcement about the tickets yesterday, i should imagine there will be thousands on the door mat tomorrow.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
BHA FATBOY dropped our 5 in earlier today, and he said there were loads of people joining up to the AMS, just to go to the game.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
but each envelope will contain on average 4 applications

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
They're in the post so they should be there some time next year :nono:

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Yeah, 500 applications asking for 4-5 tickets each (You said you've applied for 8, I got 7)?

Therefore, a possible 2,500+ gone already!:ohmy:

Yoda

English & European
Citrus said:
Yeah, 500 applications asking for 4-5 tickets each (You said you've applied for 8, I got 7)?

That's what I was thinking.

Most will be asking for 5-8 tickets. :eek:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
DBS said:
BHA FATBOY dropped our 5 in earlier today, and he said there were loads of people joining up to the AMS, just to go to the game.

The club have said that they will get processed after the STH, existing AMS, LP and A&K applicants - but the club haven't said WHEN that will be.

They have said that IF there are any left AFTER the NEW AMS 'postal' applications have been dealt with, they will go on general sale from the shop.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Mine are in the post today, the club have said that people who arent already AMS will not get priority so dont worry about them.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Citrus said:

Not sure exactly Citrus, cos it wasn't me who went, but I got the impression that the 500 applications meant 500 individual tickets, as opposed to 500 envelopes. Might be wrong, though.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
eastlondonseagull said:
Not sure exactly Citrus, cos it wasn't me who went, but I got the impression that the 500 applications meant 500 individual tickets, as opposed to 500 envelopes. Might be wrong, though.

I dropped my 4 apps off at lunch snd they we so busy, I would be very surprised if they have had time to open all the envelopes!

I would have tought they ment 500 envelopes

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
eastlondonseagull said:

Fair do's. This will be sold out by Saturday though. I don't even think that any NEW AMS members will get tickets!

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Citrus said:
Fair do's. This will be sold out by Saturday though. I don't even think that any NEW AMS members will get tickets!

Nor do i but more money for the club, as each one will pay a tenner, in the hope of getting a ticket.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Now I am worried, my mate sent ours late last night from eastbourne.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here