moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
21 thousand travelling baggies fans :lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
brighton rock said:
22992 is a good effort agaist wba

It's okay Rock, we know you Palace only come out in force for the visit of the real Albion.
;)
Listening to the dreaded "Andy...Andy Johnson" shout on MOTD brought me out in a cold sweat. Definately one that has scarred those who travelled to the 5-0 at Selhurst for life.
:D

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
eagles #1 said:
'only 22k at palace'!!!

:lolol: thats about 20k more than at the withdean!

Interesting. 22K - 6.8K = "about 20K". The croydon school of mathematics.

To be honest I don't see why people on here give other teams such a hard time about attendances. When we get Falmer I would be surprised if we are averaging more than 14,000 and we certainly won't be achieving attendances near what Palace get.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
RoyalAli said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done Rangdo, an Albion fan who is under no illusions about your support.
I hope others follow suit.

The first season that I supported the Albion was the 1991/1992 season. Granted we got relegated but this was on the back of a visit to Wembley in the play-off final and long before all the shit with Archer and Belloti and if my memory serves me well we averaged about 8500.
Now we have been through a lot since then and we have lost a lot of regulars and as it stands find it hard to attract newbies if they can't get to see the team. I'm not saying we haven't got the potential in the long term but I think that anyone that thinks 20K+ people are suddenly going to pop up from nowhere is deluding themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here