Bollocks!! 2000 at least :nono:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
hearn creaming of the top,esp as they made it cash on the turnstiles

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Cant quite believe it was only 1800,packed over on the left side and i didnt realise we had the whole stand.surely nearer 2000.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003

Attachments

• orient east stand.jpg
    orient east stand.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 323

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I was in the middle, and had plenty of seats around me.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I have no clue when it comes to guessing numbers.

However, may I suggest : " You don't know what you're doing ! " as chant of the day? ......... No, not directed at the ref, but at the Orient fan down on one knee at half time :lolol:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
looking at that picture i retract my previous statement.wasnt the whole of the paddock bit at the front left empty? that must be 7-800 odd seats,and my mate said there were a few gaps near him over on the right said!

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3341065 said:
No way! It seemed more like 3000.

Shitty stand though, my seat broke when we scored :lolol:

Are you sure you weren't the NUTTER who smashed his seat when the Peno was turned down?

Are you sure you weren't the NUTTER who smashed his seat when the Peno was turned down?

No I jumped up on the back of the seat in front of me when we scored and it snapped, I then stupidly decided to throw it in my euphoria... for a brief moment I thought I was out on my arse cos I saw loads of old bill and stewards come rushing over looking for the culprit :whistle: lol

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
my seat was coo-vered in bird shit,so were the 20 or so around me, would possibly have been no so bad if it was Seagull shit but Cockerknee pidgeon poo,no thank you you jellied eel munching scum.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Crowd about right there were a lot of gaps between fans especially where we were.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3341809 said:
No I jumped up on the back of the seat in front of me when we scored and it snapped, I then stupidly decided to throw it in my euphoria... for a brief moment I thought I was out on my arse cos I saw loads of old bill and stewards come rushing over looking for the culprit :whistle: lol

:lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here