Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online fifa leagues ? WHAT LEAGUE ARE YOU IN ?

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
If there was a div 4 1/2 id be in there, as 4 I can't stay in and 5 is too easy! Mw3 at the moment though!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Stuck in div 6 currently but started the season with two wins and a loss so am hoping with abit of luck I can get to 5.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Just been promoted to Div 7. Have only lost two games from fourteen so far and have been promoted comfortably each season with loads of games to spare.

wes998 is my sign on if you want to add me for a game. We should really start a NSC league.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Div 1, although I don't play as Brighton all the time because I don't get any difficulty level matches

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Love playing with Brighton have CMS and. Vicente upfront, Buckley just behind with noone and lua lua on either flank. Bridcutt gets through a lot of work in the middle of the pitch. Ankegren is superb on the game.

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
Love playing with Brighton have CMS and. Vicente upfront, Buckley just behind with noone and lua lua on either flank. Bridcutt gets through a lot of work in the middle of the pitch. Ankegren is superb on the game.
I prefer Barnes (for some reason I always score with him) and CMS up front, with Vicente behind them and Lua Lua and Buckley on the wings

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I prefer Barnes (for some reason I always score with him) and CMS up front, with Vicente behind them and Lua Lua and Buckley on the wings

I always starts with CMS and Barnes, He is quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here