Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online dating

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Ahem....did you not notice?
Nursey certainly did. She came back for more.

Are you Jay in disguise :D

Tv_inbetweeners_3_jay_2_%281%29.jpg

So you declined a hottie, but we all KNOW you've shagged many many more. It's the women I feel sorry for. There are 4 billion girls on the planet, and yet there is only one stud-muffin NMH. :down: :nono:
I'm fairly sure you're not being serious, but just in case you are, here is a picture of your "stud-muffin"

NMH is the one on extreme right of the picture, leaning against the wall. Yes, that's right. He's the one who likes like a scabby version of that eccentric academic that the Bristol Police tried to fit up for the murder of Jo Yeates.

Attachments

• nsc.JPG
    nsc.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 161

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
NMH reminds me of Lord Flasheart.

NMH "ask me why I am wearing no underwear"

NSC "why are you wearing no underwear NMH"

NMH "because the pants havent been built yet that take the job on WOOF"

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The thing is this REALLY does look like you....

Lets be frank, I can't really imagine any woman would get within a few metres of you...
You've got the wrong man, dwayne. NMH has shagged loads of fit women. Haven't you read this thread?

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Well my day has been trashed by this news. I had NMH down as a lithe, tanned, athletic thirty-something multi-millionaire who has moved to Scandanvia to oversee some of his start-up investments while banging his way through the glitterati on the Sweden social scene.

Imagine my dismay to find out he looks like the product of an aggressive and regretted one-night stand between Zelda from Terrahawks and Peter Beardsley.

Hanging around in the lanes, in a pair of rotten old shoes and cast-off trousers and a barnet that seems to be in the process of being blown off his head - not so much Big Wallet I'm afraid - more like Big Issue.

Oh well. Another set-back in life which I am sure I shall overcome.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
You've got the wrong man, dwayne. NMH has shagged loads of fit women. Haven't you read this thread?

I can believe this if rophypnol was involved........

Do you remember the story about how Jonny rotten went on to NMH's boat and came on to him.......

Nut job

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Well my day has been trashed by this news. I had NMH down as a lithe, tanned, athletic thirty-something multi-millionaire who has moved to Scandanvia to oversee some of his start-up investments while banging his way through the glitterati on the Sweden social scene.

Imagine my dismay to find out he looks like the product of an aggressive and regretted one-night stand between Zelda from Terrahawks and Peter Beardsley.

Hanging around in the lanes, in a pair of rotten old shoes and cast-off trousers and a barnet that seems to be in the process of being blown off his head - not so much Big Wallet I'm afraid - more like Big Issue.

Brilliant

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton

:lol: take a bow son.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I think if you're going to have a go at another NSC'ers appearance, you should first put an image of yourself up for comparison purposes.

I don't feel the need to as I have not claimed to be shagging models in the playboy mansion, hot nurses - in fact I have made no claims akin to the hugs statements from NMH. So I feel it's fair game to comment and no need for comparison as I do not profess to be either a successful businessman or a serial lothario.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
You "suppose"? Your "woe is me" attitude eventually becomes prevalent in pretty much every thread you ever post in, with the exception of the REMF threads. Other people post on here to gain inspiration - one guy started a thread about losing weight, went on a diet and was inspired by people's messages of good luck. Other people use the running thread as a source of support for marathon training or whatever.

And then there's you. You lap up the attention, then bore everyone with excuses of why you couldn't possibly make your situation any better. You just wallow in self pity.

Bang on the money. A great post :clap:

Imagine if US could bring his can-do attitude and leadership that he brings to REMF into the areas of his life he is currently resigned about, what would that make available to him? He'd be unstoppable.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here