Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One Year Ago Today......

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
It should be a day never forgotten and remain in the hearts of everyone until their last days.

In times of a national crisis, where most of the country are stuck in the credit crunch, jobs disappearing left right and centre and not much hope of coming out of it just yet, there needs to be a ray of hope.

The football team have been rubbish, the fans have been moaning, and NSC has been full of beanfeasts. There has been little chance for happiness other than a stadium called Falmer. Even the happy people are starting to feel down.

However, one year ago today, on a cold and wet Tuesday December morning, a binfest started, and threatened to esculate into something vile and nasty, which could have seen the demise of NSC. It was labelled libel and scandal but

Along came John Bumlick and he lit up the dark dark day. Hiney Art was born…..

Within hours, it became a craze that swept the nation, all the cool kids were doing it, and the rest wanted one for Christmas. Hiney Artists sprung up from all four corners of the globe, to cause a congregation of LOLs, ROFLs and PMSLs

The imagination of the Hiney artists were an inspiration, the creativity unfounded and the comedy almost as good as the Brighton defence…..

Hiney Art, take a bow :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

oh and if you are wondering what the hell I am on about
'Hiney Art' - North Stand Chat

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 814

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I reckon that if there was a NSC world cup of best threads ever that would be the winner.

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008
What was all the stuff about at the beginning of the thread? I know it mentions a photo of Hiney being posted somewhere but the thread reads like it starts halfway through a discussion about it all.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What was all the stuff about at the beginning of the thread? I know it mentions a photo of Hiney being posted somewhere but the thread reads like it starts halfway through a discussion about it all.
The original thread title was not "Hiney Art". It was "[unnamed NSC flid] is a c*nt" or somesuch.

He had moaned because the original piece of Hiney Art featured a photoshopped Hiney JIZZING on said NSC flid.

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008
The original thread title was not "Hiney Art". It was "[unnamed NSC flid] is a c*nt" or somesuch.

He had moaned because the original piece of Hiney Art featured a photoshopped Hiney JIZZING on said NSC flid.

Much obliged. I remembered it being a rant about something like that and had a feeling there had been a change in the thread name or a merging of two threads or some such.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

'Photoshopped' being the ABSOLUTELY KEY word in that post.

I am honoured and humbled - absolutely HILARIO, even 1 year on.

:bowdown: to all.

Even the President of Uruguay LOVES it

hineyvazquez507x702.jpg

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Anyway, it was a great laugh playing with my paint software for the first time, and here's my effort for 2009! :p

Jedney.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here