Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One to wind Gerrard up with tomorrow night!!

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
You've only come to see The Amex, come to see The Amex...
You've only come to see The Amex......

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Oh stevie gerrard,the babies not yours,to tune of selhursts a shite hole i wanna go home.

lol forgot to say the story
i was fishing in france,and there was everton fans,liverpool fans having sing song across one of the lakes one night, when the is everton lad sang Oh stevie gerrard the babies not yours.
I asked him in the morning what that was about, apparantley , his missus was shagging some big time gangster behind his back,at time she fell pregnant,so,who is the daddy?

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
What's the bloody point of winding Gerrard up? Sorry but I think its childish. Okay if we were rivals to Liverpool then thats different but were not even in the same division.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ste Gerrard Gerrard!!
is he even really fit?
his England career was shit!!
Ste Gerrard Gerrard!!

He won't hear you and your mates.
He can't be wound-up by you. Has played, scored, & won in calderons like Old Trafford.

Waiting for your new pro-Albion and positive song.

What you got installed for Leeds? A Turkey flag?

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
I'm sure he'll be so intimidated by Brighton "Ultras" singing those songs...

Albion fan, but have to totally agree with you.
At Goldstone & Withdean there weren't attempts at spite (masquerading as shit wit) against other clubs, other than usual suspects like CP, S'ton, Millwall etc.
We suddenly get bigger crowds, and some NEW fans or just THICKO'S come on here and plan shit against others.
In one case here, a dimwit has regurgitated a lie in Liverpool by bitter Everton fans.
I hope the vast majority of Albion fans keep their class, and let the low-lifes hate every club that comes down.
Waiting for their pos

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I'm sure he'll be so intimidated by Brighton "Ultras" singing those songs...

Yeah, the Holmesdale Massiv on the other hand..

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Albion fan, but have to totally agree with you.
At Goldstone & Withdean there weren't attempts at spite (masquerading as shit wit) against other clubs, other than usual suspects like CP, S'ton, Millwall etc.
We suddenly get bigger crowds, and some NEW fans or just THICKO'S come on here and plan shit against others.
In one case here, a dimwit has regurgitated a lie in Liverpool by bitter Everton fans.
I hope the vast majority of Albion fans keep their class, and let the low-lifes hate every club that comes down.
Waiting for their pos

This.
Let the unintelligent start the naff chants, and 95% just ignore it.
They can then plan their negative dross against every other visiting teams' star player. Classy!

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Yeah, the Holmesdale Massiv on the other hand..

We wouldn't bother coming up with s**t like that though.

Seriously, Gerrard probably couldn't even point to Brighton on a map. That's not 'cos you're a tin pot club, but because he doesn't give two hoots about BHAFC (and he's a footballer).

Don't waste your breath on the bloke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here