Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One source, two rumours...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Touting Radoslaw Majewski (Nottingham Forest) & Karleigh Osborne (Brentford) as possible signings...

Probably bollocks but ho hum...

xx

:moo:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The only think I know about Osbourne is that hes the best CB you can get for a bronze team on Fifa Ultimate Team.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
With Kuszczak rumoured to be signing as well, the club shop will be hoping to make a killing on all their spare shirt lettering.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Osborne gifted us a penalty for a 1-0 win at Brentford as I recall. Kept our momentum going at a crucial time.
Derby were supposed to be talking to him as he is out of contract and Forest and Hull were also interested at one point. Good back up if we lost Dunk and Hall as he has real potential.

Majewski is similar to Bridcutt isn't he - maybe not as good in the tackle but possibly a better eye for a pass? Certainly same height/build so not the big midfield general we are all assuming we wiill get. I don't know what his contract situation is but if there was a danger of losing Bridders to the Premier League he might be a good replacement if not quite like-for-like?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Majewski is VERY good. From what i remember of him he is quite lightweight but technically excellent. Wouldn't be surprised if Poyet went for him.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Osbourne had a short loan spell with Eastbourne Borough during the Blue Square Premier era. Looked like a very good prospect at that time, but it's always hard to know whether players in that position have already peaked, or have their best years ahead of them. The Borough crowd seemed to warm to him and were sorry to see him leave. As they were with Ashley Barnes ...

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Majewski is similar to Bridcutt isn't he - maybe not as good in the tackle but possibly a better eye for a pass? Certainly same height/build so not the big midfield general we are all assuming we wiill get. I don't know what his contract situation is but if there was a danger of losing Bridders to the Premier League he might be a good replacement if not quite like-for-like?

Not similar at all apart from height/build. Majewski is an attacking player and would play on the wing/in the Vicente role.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Not similar at all apart from height/build. Majewski is an attacking player and would play on the wing/in the Vicente role.

thanks for that - only saw him play once and thought he was a bit deeper but Forest were away from home. Sounds like he is well worth looking at. I'm guessing based on your comments that it would mean either Sparrow or Dicker dropping down the pecking order if Majewski came here?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Ive always liked Majewski but he is an attacking player... he doesnt tackle.

Osbourne... know nothing

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
That the same Karleigh that fouled Bennett accidentally, ran on, then went back and asked Is it too late to say I'm sorry?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Osborne is a free agent, Majewski still has a year left on his contract at the City Ground

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here