Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On Topic: Fosters Beer Kegs

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Sorry I thought this was an Alcoholics Convention Forum....anway Fosters Beer Kegs, I went to the Wine place on Old Shoreham Road near the Cemetary and PC World and West abit from the Greyhound pub, its in that dip near the fire station.......£50 for a keg which has 40pints or thereabouts thats about £1.44p per pint I was told....bastards had sold out but will get more in on Friday. It self cools itself somehow to keep your pisswater well...eeerrr...cool I guess!
I have seen these things in Threshers windows and was wondering if anyone knows their price for this beast of a Party Piece?
I got a BBQ on Saturday and obviously I want the best deal :D

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
if it's £50 for 40 pints that's a bit cheaper than £1.44, more like £1.25.....i've a party coming up too and like the look of one of these...anyone tried them out?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Me and my mates have got two ordered for friday. f***ing graet stuff. Can't wit, especially as his brother has just got his hands on 2 kilograms on special plants.

gonzo666

Jul 5, 2003
southwick
£49.99 last time i went to the off-ie:drink:

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Fosters? It's bloody cooking lager.
Get yourself some nice decent bottled bitters. 4 for £5 in Threshers.

DanBrighton

Jul 7, 2003
This is my first post on here. Seeing as I work in a Thresher I can prob help. The kegs cost £49.95 and there is a £30 refundable deposit when you take the keg back to the store.

There are 35 pints in them and it works out as £1.43 per pint. They cool down in about 60 mins and stay cold for about 24-36 hours. They're pretty good as we got to try one but the only problem with it is that it's Fosters!!!

Hope this helps.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
for a whole keg of piss,that doesn't that cheap.

France for a car load of Wifebeater ,heaven on the cheap!! :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here