Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On the Brink of a VICENTE WONDER GOAL!!!!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Before long I can see the worlds 4th best player scoring the greatest goal ever seen in an Albion shirt
On par with John Barnes in Rio, Maradona in Mexico and Owen somewhere in France
There has been glimpses of a Derby like run last year when he rattled the crossbar after running 50 yards weaving in & out of challenges, could it Be against Burnley or Huddersfield or just maybe on the March 17th we will witness the greatest ever Albion goal, it's coming I'm telling you it's coming very soon :clap2: :albion2:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
On the Brink of a VICENTE WONDER GOAL!!!!

Its just a matter of time. Ideally at home in front of the North Stand.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
The final one of his three against Palarse

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
If that one had gone in against Derby last season instead of hitting the bar, we'd have already had it. Is only a matter of time...

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
95th minute vs palace. Play-off final. Vicente picks up the ball a sets off on a mazy dribble towards goal-he is too quick for them. He skips over a desperate lunging challenge. He take on another but is rugby tackled on the edge of the box. He duly gets up and fires the free kick inti the bottom corner 1-1.
Palace lose possesion straight from kick-off. he charges towards the goal, running forwards at full pelt. he looks to unlease a deadly strike and the defenders and the keeper throw themselves at him. he cuts back, they are all down the keeper is scrambling. But he just sends a pefectly weightes chip over their desperate heads and into the goal. 2-1. :albion2:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
95th minute vs palace. Play-off final. Vicente picks up the ball a sets off on a mazy dribble towards goal-he is too quick for them. He skips over a desperate lunging challenge. He take on another but is rugby tackled on the edge of the box. He duly gets up and fires the free kick inti the bottom corner 1-1.
Palace lose possesion straight from kick-off. he charges towards the goal, running forwards at full pelt. he looks to unlease a deadly strike and the defenders and the keeper throw themselves at him. he cuts back, they are all down the keeper is scrambling. But he just sends a pefectly weightes chip over their desperate heads and into the goal. 2-1. :albion2:

I hope that doesn't happen. If it did, I'd probably have a heart attack and never see us play in the Premier League !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here