Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On street parking near Shoreham Railway Stn

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
What's it like?
I've been driving to Portslade and Southwick stns so far, but thought i'd give Shoreham a go tonight.. anyone know if there is any parking available within a reasonable walking distance?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
What's it like?
I've been driving to Portslade and Southwick stns so far, but thought i'd give Shoreham a go tonight.. anyone know if there is any parking available within a reasonable walking distance?

Shouldn't be a problem after 6 tonight. The north side is probably better than the south and I doubt you will need to walk more than a couple of minutes.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Loads of parking round there - including the huge station car park, which i assume is free after a certain time in the evening. You could get the 'S' bus back to Shoreham after the game, rather than the train, which might be quicker and easier.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Loads of parking round there - including the huge station car park, which i assume is free after a certain time in the evening. You could get the 'S' bus back to Shoreham after the game, rather than the train, which might be quicker and easier.

Where exactly in Shoreham does the S Route bus pick up and drop off?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Many thanks chaps...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I had to park by Shoreham station this morning to get the train to work (saves on paying for Hove Station cark park). I parked on Rosslyn Road and there looked to be plenty of parking on there at 5.30 this morning so I doubt its going to be too busy tonight there either. About a 1 min walk down to the station from there.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Which end/stop..... its a longish stretch.

Outside the co-op I would have thought, down the footbridge end - I don't know, but it seems likely. This bus would have been perfect for me this evening but as it's my first trip to the Amex and I don't have travel vouchers, or season ticket I can't catch it.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
North of the station I'd suggest the road that runs parallel with the railway line (Queens Place?), Rosslyn Road, Mill Lane or Buckingham Road.

South of the station, try Western Road.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Parking near Shoreham Stn was near enough the ONLY success story of last night

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here