Jul 5, 2003
at home
tell him sorry I had to go.

he will be missed greatly

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Wont be the same without him Sam,
tell him my mother-in-law will never listen again now he's not doing it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Your Dad is a bloomin hero Sam. You should be proud of him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When will Harty be elected into the NSC Hall of Fame ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You've got yer dad back for matches so our loss on the radio is nothing in comparison he will be sadly missed and NSC will have less to argue about if he has said nothing. Please thank him for what he has done for us in the past.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Legend, absolute legend and I will miss him from the phone in. He is why I listened to the phone in, and I feel sorry for the chap who is going to replace him, in the job atleast! :thumbsup:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
phone in or know phone in. If and whn i see hime i want to buy him a pint. On a mental list i have Churchill is also some one who is getting one.

SLade can have my babies.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Remember picking up me copy of Gulls Eye from Harty on the corner by the church outside the Goldstone.

Then turning the corner to see how packed the North Stand was.

Part of my Albion memories that boy.

Because of the Stewards vs Groundstaff annual tradition, after the main event (The Albion were before us in the line-up, our support band, if you will), NMH was unable to call in to the legend's final show :down:

See you at the games next season though Ian, thanks for the great radio - and not least when I was living abroad, too.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think he's done a great job on the phone in overall but I think it's gone a bit stale recently. Good luck and thanks for all the many good things you've done for the Albion over the years.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Always enjoyed Harty's passion on the radio. His fans perspective on the phone in will be greatly missed. Somebody has a very hard act to follow.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
I actually phoned up from Japan as I wanted to say thanks to your Dad personally for all the laughs and enjoyment I have had while tuned in from the Far East and congratulate the whole club.

Some chick on the other end said they would call back.

They didn't.

Then again I was slightly drunk. It was 1 a.m. over here

Tell him he is an Albion legend from me.

Cheers Sam

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here