Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

omg did you see Brezovan,he caught a cross :-0

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And his kick from that catch put KLL in a 1 on 1 with their keeper.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If you watch him he makes quite a few catches during most games. People just like to focus on the ones he punches.

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
I thought Brezovan was class all night. He made some good saves, his distribution was good and he dealt with crosses well. He commanded his penalty area and kept a clean sheet. What more can you ask for?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
did you see Brezovan,he caught a cross

I was waiting for someone to have a go at one of our players after tonight's win. Beggars belief that someone has to have a pop. Still. If it makes you happy.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
If you watch him he makes quite a few catches during most games. People just like to focus on the ones he punches.

That's because the 'ones he punches'......are a fvcking disgrace!!!

Blokes a brilliant shot stopper, but a total vampire.......hates crosses!

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton

Makes perfect sense!!!!.....He's not to keen on Ankergren's ability to catch a cross! And we should get behind our team.........Which includes the replacement for Ankergren who in turn punches like a girl and is as scared of crosses as a vampire!!!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Makes perfect sense!!!!.....He's not to keen on Ankergren's ability to catch a cross! And we should get behind our team.........Which includes the replacement for Ankergren who in turn punches like a girl and is as scared of crosses as a vampire!!!!
Getting behind your team means getting behind all of them, including those who are on the bench. And even those that aren't.

Would have been a scary last 5 minutes if Brez hadn't blocked that open chance - thought he had a really good game.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Still have to say, a new goalkeeper is top of my wish list. Just want a solid keeper, who takes control of his area and when he comes out for crosses dos'nt give me the shits with his flapping arms and pathetic punching. Personally think Brez and Ankergren are good shot stoppers but are severely lacking in confidence on crosses!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here