Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Olympic Closing Ceremony - The Official Thread***

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I've got this awful feeling that if I stop watching this rubbish, something brilliant will happen. Conversely, I also get the feeling that if I keep watching 'til the bitter end, it'll get even worse. :(

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I like the way they are bringing the athletes on bu can't think this is dragging in longer than they expected since they are now repeating songs we hard not half an hour ago!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think its great watching all the competitors enjoying themselves.

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
I'm enjoying this in a light entertainment sort of way - could cope with some Iron Maiden to inject some adrenaline, which won't happen - but why are they recycling all the songs we have already heard? Going to be a bit dull if it becomes a never-ending loop of this lot.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've got this awful feeling that if I stop watching this rubbish, something brilliant will happen. Conversely, I also get the feeling that if I keep watching 'til the bitter end, it'll get even worse. :(

That.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I like the way they are bringing the athletes on bu can't think this is dragging in longer than they expected since they are now repeating songs we hard not half an hour ago!!

Just fill in music whilst the remaining athletes come in. No performer would want to sing live whilst the cameras are concentrating on the competitors coming in.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So far so good. Macartney has not been seen in the stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here