Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Olympic Closing Ceremony - The Official Thread***

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
There's some cracking stuff with the flag bearers.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I wonder if Rio is going to play a part in the ceremony, just as London did in Beijing (Remember, Leona Lewis singing and Beckham kicking a ball off a red bus). Might get a bit of carnival atmosphere going.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think this is getting better. Elbow singing well also.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I wonder if Rio is going to play a part in the ceremony, just as London did in Beijing (Remember, Leona Lewis singing and Beckham kicking a ball off a red bus). Might get a bit of carnival atmosphere going.

Yep, they will.

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester

They will, happens each time. Apparently are going to "celebrate their multi-cultural roots".

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thank you and while on Prince and their names I was told on a Tower of London visit that when Charles becomes king he will be known as George VII and take that name as a tribute to his grandfather and his mother.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Thank you and while on Prince and their names I was told on a Tower of London visit that when Charles becomes king he will be known as George VII and take that name as a tribute to his grandfather and his mother.

I didn't know his mother was called George?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I don't do praise easily, but this is bloody good!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here