Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oldham

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
There was a rumour that he didn't move down here because his wife didn't want to up sticks and move south. Plus he's inherit a decent football team at Oldham - something to work with. Unlike the f*** up that exists here.

SNOOPY

Feb 25, 2009
why would gannon go to oldham with players that have no respect for a manager and gannon is better than that the playerts at oldham need the sack

SNOOPY

Feb 25, 2009
sheridan is still at the club but i think his contract is up soon. im a oldham fan and i hope he gets the boot.he,s a fool that brought old men in for strikers and let our best one go .after treating the young guy very badly .

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How many clubs and supporters, in the 1st division, based just on football ability and nothing else would have loved to have had Lee Hughes in their line up. I am sure that we would have.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
How many clubs and supporters, in the 1st division, based just on football ability and nothing else would have loved to have had Lee Hughes in their line up. I am sure that we would have.

Oh my..that single post has extended the length and lifespan of this thread. I shall pull up a chair...

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
A pleasant evening involving rants on Hughes, somebody trying to justify that Oldham has something to offer humanity and just general NSC type dribbling.

Peanut?

Shame we haven't got a poll on whether Ishmael the demon is a higher risk player than our lil leon.

I have a kebab fom last Saturday I could shove in the 'wave?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here