Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

old man harris on bbc sport 606

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Has said we are getting a high profile player join in the next week or so....this is great news as he has tipped loads of things right since adams has come back....and had put Richards was back on loan an hour before it was posted on here....

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
Has said we are getting a high profile player join in the next week or so....this is great news as he has tipped loads of things right since adams has come back....and had put Richards was back on loan an hour before it was posted on here....

Could this be one of the two players Mendoza has been talking about for the last week or two?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

can't find that post :shrug:

what date and time was it posted?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004

one of the first 3 threads......where people are asking him about other players

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
found it

Ease up gents, I've been supplying you with plenty of information. You'll know in due course, with a big signing expected in the next week, even I'm not being told who the player is, so i think that says enough about the level of magnitude this signing could be

Sounds good!!!

as vulture said, he has been very accurate this close season

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Has to be a midfielder surely? Whoever it is i can't wait.:clap2:

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I don't believe any of that crap about Murray Icy.

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
I can't get away from the feeling that these 2 "big names" are in fact some kind of private joke. All the comments on here from those "in the know" are deliberately vague, but most contain cryptic references to "flying" or birds, and exciting the kids in the playground.

I just can't shake off this feeling that we're all anticipating an announcement of 2 fantastic new players, when in reality, we're going to get 2 new additions to the Gully mascot family - "Mrs. Gully" & "Sonny Gully", or something equally deflating.

Really hope I'm wrong, guess we'll find out soon.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I can't get away from the feeling that these 2 "big names" are in fact some kind of private joke. All the comments on here from those "in the know" are deliberately vague, but most contain cryptic references to "flying" or birds, and exciting the kids in the playground.

I just can't shake off this feeling that we're all anticipating an announcement of 2 fantastic new players, when in reality, we're going to get 2 new additions to the Gully mascot family - "Mrs. Gully" & "Sonny Gully", or something equally deflating.

correct:censored:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Now you have got me worried after the excitement! If that happens then everyone involved in this "private joke" should be banned from NSC. :angry:

It may seem hilarious now but heightening expectations of new players before the season will just lead to us being disappointed when we get some unheard of player in.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Now you have got me worried after the excitement! If that happens then everyone involved in this "private joke" should be banned from NSC. :angry:

It may seem hilarious now but heightening expectations of new players before the season will just lead to us being disappointed when we get some unheard of player in.

If that turns out to be true I will ban them all.. :annoyed::censored:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Reading some of the comments on the havant match it all hints of a windup relating to Gully. If that's true what a sad life those who've peddled this rumour have:(

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Reading some of the comments on the havant match it all hints of a windup relating to Gully. If that's true what a sad life those who've peddled this rumour have:(

Oh goodness no... if it is true I'll be very very angry at the people who have been perpetuating this 'hoax'...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
yeah , seems to be some joke going on which I can't really get ? not expecting any signings. If we do then brilliant

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The problem is people will read want they want to read. Go back through and see who is saying the new SIGNINGS are players.

In fact they avoid saying that at any stage. Lots of comments to 'flying down the wing' and great for the kids. It's Mrs Gully and Junior Gully isn't it?? :angry:

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
In fact they avoid saying that at any stage. Lots of comments to 'flying down the wing' and great for the kids. It's Mrs Gully and Junior Gully isn't it?? :angry:

I'm not saying that is definitely the case, Papa, just that something doesn't add up for me.

It could be that I'm completely wrong & we're signing someone with a bird related name or that Steven Seagull is joining the board.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm not saying that is definitely the case, Papa, just that something doesn't add up for me.

It could be that I'm completely wrong & we're signing someone with a bird related name or that Steven Seagull is joining the board.

Sadly, I'm pretty sure it's something to do with Gully, and it's just a big chuckle for 'those in the loop'... when you look back at all of the posts, they all make sense now.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
If that is the case, is oldmanharris connected to them because we could still be getting a new signing after all...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here