One jersey pound can be exchanged at any UK bank for a £1 coin

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
10 german mark, one jersey pound.
anywhere i can change these?

Did you try google

Can I still exchange or redeem old DM banknotes and coins?

You can exchange unlimited amounts of the banknotes and coins listed below indefinitely and free of charge at all Deutsche Bundesbank branches during the counter opening hours.

Banknotes and coins from the Bank deutscher Länder (BdL) – with the exception of the 50 Mark BdL note II (green), issued in 1948 (exchange stopped on 15 March 1951)
Bundesbank banknotes (banknote series BBk I/Ia and III/IIIa)
Federal coins denominated in Deutsche Mark or Pfennig – with the exception of the 2 DM coin first issue (1951, withdrawn from circulation on 1 July 1958)
The 50 Mark BdL note mentioned above can be submitted together with an application for reimbursement (only available in German) to the National Analysis Centre at the Bundesbank's Mainz Regional Office or to any other Bundesbank branch.

Banknotes and coins that were issued prior to 20 June 1948 can no longer be redeemed or exchanged into euro.

It is also possible to send DM cash to the address below. We must emphasise that if you send cash in this manner, you do so at your own risk and that information on permissible deliveries in Germany and abroad can only be obtained from the relevant delivery companies.

Exchange of DM banknotes and coins at the following address:

Address:
Deutsche Bundesbank
Branch Mainz
Hegelstrasse 65
55122 Mainz
Germany

Please note the following:

When sending us your DM cash, please use the form attached below and enclose a copy of your valid identity card or passport (front and back).

For domestic customers, the equivalent amount in euro is credited to the account provided.

Please use non-resealable packaging and abstain from using address labels. The sender must be specified on the envelope.

EU standard credit transfers can be executed only if the fields "SWIFT-BIC" (Bank Identifier Code) of the beneficiary's bank and "IBAN" (International Bank Account Number) of the beneficiary are filled in correctly. If these data are missing, customers from abroad receive a collection-only cheque for the equivalent amount in euros.

Form Exchange DM - EUR - Please complete the form online and then print it out. It is not possible to save the completed form as a file.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I would guess that Deutsche Bundesbank have a branch in London. So next time you are there drop it in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here