Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oi! I'm the only f***ing legend around here! Got it?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Looney, stop using my title. Everyone round here knows I am a legend and I am so don too.

I AM A f***ing LEGEND AND NSC WOULDNT EVEN EXIST IF IT WERENT FOR ME. Hearn saved Brighton and I saved NSC.

Up The O's!

No surrender.

:wave:

Merry f***ing christmas.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Not a legend, just a leg end, in other words, an arsehole. Still as you have me on ignore you won't see this.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
I dont have you on ignore. And the Leg End joke is as old as you. In fact I would have put money on you being the first person to use it as youre about as funny as cancer.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Wanker, as always, Merry Christmas and all that.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes, I mean, it's not like I could ever compete with your stunning wit and repartee could I ?

Being an Orient fan makes you a huge joker by definition.

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
Oi Watford. I am the only Legend round here !!!!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Twatty is a legend in his own hand. (You can't say mind, he hasn't got one, it explains his mindless postings).

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
look at me! look at me! listen to me ! listen to me!

Children should be seen and not heard.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
WATFORD O said:
Finally someone susses me out..........

Yea your a f***ing lightweight.
Ive emptied messageboards, Ive taken on over a hundred on line and routed the lot of em. I am feared, and also a loner because of this. Ive had females propose, offer themselves as slaves and also threaten to collar me and want to have my babies. If you want I'll e-mail you their e-mail adresses if you wish to mail this post and ask them. I dont do any of that her because they are "special", they are albion fans, a class way above you.

Yea, ive got you sussed your just a halfwit lightweight troll. I have on the other hand trashed the best, a true legend. unlike your halfwit self who doesn't even have himself for a freind.

even the nerds trash you with ease.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I see the wanker mods have still blocked my new thread function on my account. I smell their fear.

Maybe i'll just have to "dwayne" for a while.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here