Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OGH to Brentford?

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Went to my AMEX presentation this afternoon - guy there said that Gary Hart had turned down an offer to go to Brentford as Assistant to Nicky Forster - cant see anything on here about it - anyone else heard this?

:bhasign::ascarf:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would think that is a bit far fetched as I am sure that he would consider such a position if offered but perhaps it was the fact that NF is only caretaker and not appointed on a permenant basis.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Fozzy is only in temporary charge , if he got the job on a permanent basis then OGH would think about it.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
on the basis that Nicky is not the manager (yet) I can't think that the rumour has a lot of credibility

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I would LOVE to see OGH get one more season and play at Falmer.

Not going to happen unless he gets a player coach role - even then it would be very unlikely.

If it is true I think he should have gone to brentford to get some experience on his CV.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Kuipers testimonial game is at Falmer.

Kuipers WILL play. Hart WILL play. Who knows maybe even Mayo as well? :shrug:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would like to see Mayo make an appearance even if only for a few minutes due to his injuries although he is said to be playing in Div III of Sussex County League. Would hope the side would also include Nicky Forster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here