Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OGH signed for Eastbourne Borough today

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Good luck to the bloke, and I hope Brighton find a job for him at the Amex when he retires from footy. His blood runs blue and white.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Excellent. Good luck Harty, it seems weird hearing about you playing for another club after all these years.

I believe Harty used to post on here (Brighton Bear was it?). Any chance he could come again for a no holds barred q&A now he's left the club like Leon Knight did? Would be interesting to hear his thoughts on all those games/seasons/players etc

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Excellent. Good luck Harty, it seems weird hearing about you playing for another club after all these years.

I believe Harty used to post on here (Brighton Bear was it?). Any chance he could come again for a no holds barred q&A now he's left the club like Leon Knight did? Would be interesting to hear his thoughts on all those games/seasons/players etc

I thought he was Harty 9, btw good luck with your new club.

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Good move for both I hope. Harty has been a great credit to the Albion over the years.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
All your well wishes haven't worked out for him apparently. He's up the County hospital having his back checked out after he jarred it going up for the ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here