Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Officials for Burnley

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Joy

Referee: Simon Hooper. Assistants: Adrian Holmes, Simon Long. Fourth official: Tim Robinson. VAR: Michael Oliver. Assistant VAR: Richard West.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I am fast coming to the conclusion that all rfeferees have major deficiences now. Yes we can turn our noses up at Simon Hooper, but l mean how many referees are there that we would rather officiate the game?.

The PGMOL is just an old boys club really, looking after their own.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Soho farmhouse in the Cotswolds baby!

Nice treat from youngest daughter

Not allowed to acknowledge any celebs there though, not like my man crush on Igor

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
With those two, we'll need to win 7-0 in order to get a draw and show the gentleness and restraint of Mother Theresa to keep us up to more that 8 men on the pitch at the end

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
For all of our history with him, Hoops is one of the better refs around these days and I don't recall any issues with him in recent games.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Hoops is much better than the day he gave THAT penalty for Bournemouth at Withdean imo

Oliver though…. Hmm, another game where anything contentious goes Burnley’s way is my guess if he’s on VAR. He really doesn’t like us.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
These threads become less and less relevant because I really don't think there is a good ref in the premier league, certainly not when combined with VAR anyway.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Watching back the Sky 30 minute highlights of the Chelsea game it was noticeable how both the 'Premier League are corrupt'* and the 'De Zerbi's right the refs are shite'* chants were both edited out. As they were sung loud and clear and for long periods they would have been heard at some point.
*obviously not speaking on behalf of the club nor NSC but thoughts of the fans at the ground.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here