Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official "Spot a Windbag" Thread

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
People who go to corporate lunches can spot a windbag (=politician) from a distance.

Neil Kinnock was spotted at Withdean hobknobbing with Sam the Man (allegedly) and Risdale last Saturday.

Last edited:

Neil Kinnock has spoken and lobbied hard in favour of Falmer Perseus. Shame a Cardiff fan has done that better than some Brighton fans, eh? :)

E

enigma

London Irish said:
Neil Kinnock has spoken and lobbied hard in favour of Falmer Perseus. Shame a Cardiff fan has done that better than some Brighton fans, eh? :)

:clap:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
London Irish said:

Yes.

How is the PENDE application going you JUDAS

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
perseus said:
People who go to corporate lunches can spot a windbag (=politician) from a distance.

Neil Kinnock was spotted at Withdean hobknobbing with Sam the Man (allegedly) and Risdale last Saturday.

Neil Kinnock really isnt that hard to spot is he, what with him being a former leader of the Labour party. If it had been the MP for Byfleet North you might of had a point.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
And there was I, expecting another thread with your picture as the main topic only to find more of your ramblings that make no sense to man nor beast.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
London Irish said:

Well said that man

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
perseus said:

Neil Kinnock was spotted at Withdean

I was in the Sportsman after the match on Saturday and he strolled past outside. Didn't look a day older than he did when duelling with Thatcher. Looked younger, infact.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Re: Re: Official "Spot a Windbag" Thread

eastlondonseagull said:
I was in the Sportsman after the match on Saturday and he strolled past outside. Didn't look a day older than he did when duelling with Thatcher. Looked younger, infact.

Did you ask him how the plans for Cardiff's new football stadium were progressing?

Last I heard they got baulked because the retailer pulled out and their money was required to finance it (or make the figures stack up).

Anyone know the latest thinking? Maybe their plan was too ambitious?

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Re: Re: Re: Official "Spot a Windbag" Thread

perseus said:
Did you ask him how the plans for Cardiff's new football stadium were progressing?

Last I heard they got baulked because the retailer pulled out and their money was required to finance it (or make the figures stack up).

Anyone know the latest thinking? Maybe their plan was too ambitious?
'I was in the Sportsman after the match on Saturday and he strolled past outside.' please re-read - In the sportsman, he strolled past outside:shrug:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Re: Re: Re: Re: Official "Spot a Windbag" Thread

Seagullible said:
'I was in the Sportsman after the match on Saturday and he strolled past outside.' please re-read - In the sportsman, he strolled past outside:shrug:

Yeah, I chucked one of your programmes at him through the window :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
If Kinnocio is putting his X on the falmer box that can only be a plus, shit he's not Nicolas van hoogstraten.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here