( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
No.
Didn't know he was a doubt ???
Yelldell I guess.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
There was a posting here earlier in the week about McG being only 50/50. Perhaps it was subtle humour that was wasted on me:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It was, because it was a picture of Lemar who had a song called 50/50 I think :blush:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Uncle C said:
There was a posting here earlier in the week about McG being only 50/50. Perhaps it was subtle humour that was wasted on me:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D

Seeing as Shaaban wasn't fit to play against Eastbourne Town I don't think he'll be fit to play Cardiff so it'll be Yelldell.

Last edited:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Silent Bob said:
It was, because it was a picture of Lemar who had a song called 50/50 I think :blush:

Now that is subtle humour, and there's me been fretting about it all week. :shootself :shootself :shootself

Last edited:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Fluffster said:
:D

Seeing as Shaaban wasn't fit to play against Eastbourne Town I don't think he'll be fit to play Cardiff so it'll be Yelldell.

How does that work then? We take a player who is unfit to play:glare: :glare:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He's on trial anyway so can't play in proper games.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Ninian Park: what is it like this year?

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Richard Carpenter will play through the pain barrier in an attempt to bolster Brighton's bid for Championship survival against former club Cardiff.

The midfielder has been hampered by an ankle injury and had to have painkilling injections in order to play last week against Derby.

Alexis Nicolas will continue to partner Carpenter in midfield as captain Charlie Oatway serves the second of a three-game suspension.

Cardiff duo Robert Page and Tony Vidmar are vying to replace injured central defender James Collins for Saturday's match.

Collins suffered a ligament strain for Wales Under-21s against Germany on Tuesday and is rated extremely doubtful.

If Collins fails to make it, Page or Vidmar's return will be the only change from the team which lost 1-0 at West Ham last Sunday.

Cardiff are still without goalkeeper Martyn Margetson, Cameron Jerome, Paul Parry, Willie Boland and Gary Croft.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Shock selection.

Nathan Jones in ahead of Dan Harding. Gary Hart on the bench with Paul Watson.

Will Gary Hart replace Alexis Nicolas or Nathan Jones on 60 minutes?

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Memorable matches against Cardiff.

I remember the dodgy penalty Albion got in the last season at the Goldstone. I think we won 1-0.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Uncle C said:
How does that work then? We take a player who is unfit to play:glare: :glare:

I think he's technically "fit" but not match-fit... Anyway yes good point he's a trialist so isn't available anyway as far as I know.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
perseus said:
Shock selection.

Nathan Jones in ahead of Dan Harding. Gary Hart on the bench with Paul Watson.

Will Gary Hart replace Alexis Nicolas or Nathan Jones on 60 minutes?
Source?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Mark McGhee has handed Nathan Jones a starting place for this afternoon's clash with Cardiff City.

The Welsh Wizard, who was a schoolboy at Ninian Park, replaces Dan Harding in midfield for his first start since the 1-0 win over Preston in August. It will be the 300th appearance of his career.

The rest of the line-up remains unchanged from the side that lost 3-2 against Derby last weekend.

For the Bluebirds, James Collins has overcome an ankle injury sustained playing for the Wales Under-21 side in midweek.

Cardiff: (4-4-2) Alexander; Weston, Gabbidon, Collins, Barker; McAnuff, Kavanagh, Inamoto, Langley; Thorne, Lee. Subs: Warner (Gk), Bullock, Vidmar, Williams, Ledley.

Albion: (3-5-2) Yelldell; Virgo, Hinshelwood, Butters; Reid, Nicolas, Carpenter, Jones, Mayo; Knight, McCammon. Subs: C May (Gk), Hart, Hammond, Harding, Watson.

Referee: M Russell

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
How many are we taking down there?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here