Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Off to watch lee hendrie play today

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Love Badung but not sure about the quality of the football. Not much better than park level when I was there (20 years ago)

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I must admit I was one who thought he was worth a punt this year. In fact I still reckon he could have been a good player for us and would have let Dicker have more of a rest, had that extra quality in the attacking third too.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Have to say I was eager for us to sign him in the summer. I thought he would suit our style of play and that we were lacking an attack minded central midfield player - hindsight is a wonderful thing!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Love Badung but not sure about the quality of the football. Not much better than park level when I was there (20 years ago)

quality was mixed, shall we say. Some of hendrie's passing was superb, but he was also very petulant and bypassed a lot in the game, and his team was stuffed 5-0. Bogor played some great football at times, centred on an aussie and 3 argie's, and i'll think i'll go and watch them regularly. Really nice to go to a game at 3 o'clock on a saturday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here