Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

% of Brighton fans on NSC

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
:shrug: What does everyone reckon?

Out of all the Albion fans i know I would say a few are on here, a couple have heard of it but never posted and a handful have never heard of it

anyone want to hazzard a guess of what %

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
76.42%

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Only one person has access to NSC's usage stats and as that person I reckon most would be surprised at visiting numbers.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Only one person has access to NSC's usage stats and as that person I reckon most would be surprised at visiting numbers.

Stop teasing and tell us oh wise one

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I reckon more than 50% of Withdean regulars take a peak at it now and then, though a lot of those don't post.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
There are a lot of "lurkers" on this site. I often speak to fellow Albion fans who say "Oh yeah, on NSC it Said...."

When I ask "Oh do you post?" The reply "Oh no!"

Which is fair enough, a lot of people don't want to post for various reasons.

The Majority of Albion fans don't actually post on here (Conversely I think that a few of our main posters don't actually ever go to games) but I think most of us would agree that it is a valuable resource for most things Albion related.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
5 members of my immediate family are sths and none of them use NSC- not even the occasional lurk. When I was in the UK (and a sth) I didn't use NSC.

I think a lot of fans don't see the need for it when they can attend games regularly and chat to Albion mates (in real life!). Especially those that don't work in an office/on a computer. As an expat, however, it's a great way to maintain a connection with the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here