Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] October..the death or making of our whole season

Wow the fixture computer hasn't been kind to us in October with away games at Liverpool, Brentford and champions City plus home games against Spurs, Chelsea and forest we could be in relegation trouble if the new management team tinker too much with our style of play. We can't be experimenting at all. Take 9 points from those games we might have a chance of beating last year's best but pick up 3 or less, going six games without a win will have a fair few fans on the new management backs.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
As much as Potters departure has pissed me off, it may be a blessing in disguise, I am backing us to improve on Potters 9th, whatever happens in October.

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
ron-swanson-parks-and-rec.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
We are sitting in fourth on merit, having played less games than some of those around us. When do we actually throw off the shackles of 'we are just little old Brighton'?

What do we actually have to do to stop fearing HOME games against Spurs and Chelsea? Why are we worried by Brentford and Forest. Away at Liverpool and City will be tough I grant you. But we are where we are on merit, with a new manager with bags of experience in Serie A in Italy, and having taken a club to, and competed in, the Champions League. We need to stop fretting and start roaring, and take pride in who we are, where we have come from, and let those about to play us have a little respect for us instead.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
How about we just take it one game at a time?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
He’s not Potch I’ll grant you, but we need to give him a chance.

Not on his part but shitehousery from other sources got him here, the Chelsea game almost now becomes Palace Mk2 😂

5/7 points from the home games, and anything on the road is a bonus in October.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
This run of fixtures could have been the bump back to reality even with Potter at the helm so was always going to be tough but the season is not over at the end of October so just have to try and get a few surprise results and see where we end up

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Wow the fixture computer hasn't been kind to us in October with away games at Liverpool, Brentford and champions City plus home games against Spurs, Chelsea and forest we could be in relegation trouble if the new management team tinker too much with our style of play. We can't be experimenting at all. Take 9 points from those games we might have a chance of beating last year's best but pick up 3 or less, going six games without a win will have a fair few fans on the new management backs.

Is your name Andrew, or Simon Peter? :fishing:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here