Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O'Callaghan Going Home??

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
This is quite disturbing as the forum suggest George has an attitude problem. I wonder if Wilkins is dropping him because he thinks he won't stay past the end of the month or has had enough of his attitude?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
This is quite disturbing as the forum suggest George has an attitude problem. I wonder if Wilkins is dropping him because he thinks he won't stay past the end of the month or has had enough of his attitude?

So did Roy Keane:bigwave:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

He hasn't dropped him yet. I would be very surprised if he was dropped tomorrow as well.

He is much better than Cork and would be surprised if he doesn't end up with either us or a championship club.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
George is an egotistical waster.

Couldnt hack it at mighty Port Vale, cast off my the enormous Ipswich Town, and reknowned for his stamping abilities at Brighton & HA.

George as a kid had a bit about him, deft touvh and all that, he did the same with city passing butchers from Waterford and milkmen from Longford. We have the countries bst midfieldders in Joe and Healy, George's superiority complex can take a running leap, not good enough for us anymore.

Maybe Cobh have an opening. Oh and before Dolan's bunch of bum lickers come criticising me, get a grip, he's already at 28 a washed up waster. If he does make a return to Cork I wish him all the best, there's an opening in the deli in Centra on Grand Parade. Bloody Prima Donna.

:eek: They have a pretty high opinion of the Eircom League, those lads. A fair few suggesting that he would get in their team anyway, as they have three better central midfielders. Maybe Barry Lloyd should go and have a look :lol:

Domino

Sep 1, 2007
Agent Angling For A Good Deal??????

It seems to be in a funny language which I don't fully understand.

Had a quick reread and one thing hopped out to me.......... This looks like an agent inspired rumor.

The rumor started on an ipswich site and was picked up by the cork city site...... but the ipswich site says the rumor came from cork.............

Domino

Sep 1, 2007
George is an egotistical waster.

Couldnt hack it at mighty Port Vale, cast off my the enormous Ipswich Town, and reknowned for his stamping abilities at Brighton & HA.

George as a kid had a bit about him, deft touvh and all that, he did the same with city passing butchers from Waterford and milkmen from Longford. We have the countries bst midfieldders in Joe and Healy, George's superiority complex can take a running leap, not good enough for us anymore.

Maybe Cobh have an opening. Oh and before Dolan's bunch of bum lickers come criticising me, get a grip, he's already at 28 a washed up waster. If he does make a return to Cork I wish him all the best, there's an opening in the deli in Centra on Grand Parade. Bloody Prima Donna.

:eek: They have a pretty high opinion of the Eircom League, those lads. A fair few suggesting that he would get in their team anyway, as they have three better central midfielders. Maybe Barry Lloyd should go and have a look :lol:

tbh George is a very controversial figure in Cork . They either love him or hate him, there are no fence sitters on this one. The midfielders are fairly good though, Colin Healy Irish international, ex celtic, sunderland rebuilding his career after a long list of bad injuries and gareth farelly ex Bolton also a irish international in the twilight of his career

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here