Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Obscession With Kev The Ape

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Whats the obsession you have with Kev.
Everyone seems to be on his back please explain.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's called let's all take the piss out of the easy target, you know, the youngest, or the one with a little too much enthusiasm. You must have seen it at school, where the bigger stronger kids would pick on the one who was a bit different,such as the one with glasses or the one who enjoyed lessons to much.
The simple term for this type of behaviour is bullying, it makes the assailant feel big by making the victim seem small.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
dougdeep said:
It's called let's all take the piss out of the easy target, you know, the youngest, or the one with a little too much enthusiasm. You must have seen it at school, where the bigger stronger kids would pick on the one who was a bit different,such as the one with glasses or the one who enjoyed lessons to much.
The simple term for this type of behaviour is bullying, it makes the assailant feel big by making the victim seem small.
So he`s a young spotty twat then.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
dougdeep said:

Shut up or I'll smash your face in.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Artois said:
Shut up or I'll smash your face in.

A well reasoned reply sir!

(Runs away and hides.)
(quiver)

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
Croydonbloke said:
Thank you. Blimey there are loads of teachers on this site.

I'm not a teacher, Croydonbloke, I'm a disciplinarian!!:eek:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Croydonbloke said:
Thank you. Blimey there are loads of teachers on this site.

No, we're just well educated. We went to school as opposed to hanging around a shit hole like croydon and dealing drugs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here