Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oatway

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
thought he gave his best performance in a brighton shirt tonight, absolute class in midfield

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Legend - faultless performance, at the heart of everything good we did.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
My favourite player (for a number of reasons)

Deserves it - Charlie is a legend.

Last edited:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Played well without really creating anytining but did well. Did a good job - Palarse midmidfield were SHOCKING!

1 -0

Thing is we F**KING DESERVED TO WIN - we should have been ahead at half time.

THEY WERE SHIT

I LOVE IT

JUST BACK HOME AND CANNOT GO TO BED YET !

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
My Dad, an extremely rare figure at Brighton games and so unaware of the unwarranted abuse Charlie gets, pointed out at half time that the guy was playing his position perfectly tonight, and was running the midfield. I tend to agree, Charlie wanted it as much as we did.

Man of the Match.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Repugnant Toad said:
Superb tonight, one of several MOM contenders. Absolutely brilliant.

Couldn't have put it better myself...Oh if only he played like that every time! He was brilliant.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Oatway was class.

Lets be honest tho this was his sort of game. Roughing up a few ex Premier League fancy dans, getting in amongst them, covering every blade of grass.

As LI said he is a legend.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Certainly put one up his critics last night, showed what he can do and why he is our club captain. Next time he has a poor game just think back to last night and you can forgive him! Unless its the Palace home game of course! :lolol: :clap2:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Oatway was my man of the match by some distance. It was one of those games that was ideally suited to him. Well done Charlie!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Discussing this on the train last night. Charlie did tonight what he is best doing.....sitting in front of the back four and "spoiling"

Everytime the play broke down on the Palace side, he was there cleaning up and playing short balls to people.

This is his game!!! Excellent

BTW I see now why Mcghee signed Fructos, Give him space and he is class

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Zero to Hero, try to remember that the next time somebody goes in a Charlie knocking expedition.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
The players were really up for this derby. They knew how much it meant to the fans and they performed. They looked as happy as us too after.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here