Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Oasis - 2025

Have been seeing quite legitimate rumours and hints that after 15 years, the band will be forming again for their 30th anniversary tour, next year. Usually, I just brush it off as we have been fooled before, but this feels different and having watched the recent interview release with Noel and his sincere warming to his heyday and kind words to Liam, and vice versa with Liam on the DM tour.

Could this genuinely now happen? Or am I getting fooled (AGAIN)?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Have been seeing quite legitimate rumours and hints that after 15 years, the band will be forming again for their 30th anniversary tour, next year. Usually, I just brush it off as we have been fooled before, but this feels different and having watched the recent interview release with Noel and his sincere warming to his heyday and kind words to Liam, and vice versa with Liam on the DM tour.

Could this genuinely now happen? Or am I getting fooled (AGAIN)?
Times are reporting that Wembley has been booked for 10 dates next year, supposedly for them. That isn't the sort of thing you can keep secret for long!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Is it only 15 years since they split?

Thought they were done by about 99/2000?

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
They were pretty much done creatively by then. Although their last album Dig Out Your Soul wasn't bad.
I reckon you could play a gig (not for a stadium, but about an hour of so) with material just from 2000 onwards, that would be pretty much nailed on for both my personal "best gig" and also my "most confusingly conceived setlist" award.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I reckon you could play a gig (not for a stadium, but about an hour of so) with material just from 2000 onwards, that would be pretty much nailed on for both my personal "best gig" and also my "most confusingly conceived setlist" award.
Oooh now you've done it. Setlist for that gig, for me, would look like this...

The Hindu Times
To Be Where There's Life
Go Let It Out
The Importance of Being Idle
Little by Little
Lyla
The Shock of the Lightning
Gas Panic!
Turn Up The Sun
Part of the Queue
Soldier On
Stop Crying Your Heart Out

Something like that.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Oooh now you've done it. Setlist for that gig, for me, would look like this...

The Hindu Times
To Be Where There's Life
Go Let It Out
The Importance of Being Idle
Little by Little
Lyla
The Shock of the Lightning
Gas Panic!
Turn Up The Sun
Part of the Queue
Soldier On
Stop Crying Your Heart Out

Something like that.
Pretty grim looking setlist, has to be said, with about two honourable exceptions :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here