Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O well !!!!!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yet another defeat,but in the 1st half it seems we where much the better side.
Haven't a clue about the 2nd half but finally we have slipped out of the playoffs and 2 points adrift,so nothing has changed and we still can't win.:drink:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
2pts adrift, but a game in hand. We can still finish in the playoffs. We won't win them though.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
All still to play for yet. (playoffs )

Never say never

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Well, I'd love it if we did and made it to cardiff, I will most certainly be there as I can fly direct from Cork and I may even be able to have a drink with you Yorkie. Enjoy the rest of the weekend folks I now have to play lord of the rings risk with my kids.

See you all monday

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ned & I would be pleased to have a drink with you munster monch so here's to it :drink:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
It is unbelievable that we have lost again. Whoever we sign we still seem to play a mediocre game. What do we actually have to do to win a game??:(

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I've just got back from the game, the way we played tody would be a match for any team, its just the final third that worry's me, we not scoreing anoth goal's and we can't relaiy on leon all the time

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Certainly not good enough and we will be very lucky to make the playoffs at this rate.

We'll not make the play-offs and that is final. Dick knight must be banging one out at home. If he didn't sign Leon then we would be in the bottom three with out a doubt.

Leon will go at the end of the season and we'll be well and truely f***ed!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
Certainly not good enough and we will be very lucky to make the playoffs at this rate.:)

come of it goon ball. we lost but to a blooy good tem. it happens. this rate my cookies.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
We'll not make the play-offs and that is final. Dick knight must be banging one out at home. If he didn't sign Leon then we would be in the bottom three with out a doubt.

Leon will go at the end of the season and we'll be well and truely f***ed!

o no no no no no. we'll just be football fans watching a football team and hoping they win. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here