Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

o/t - Mighty Boosh

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Received rave reviews etc. etc. but having caught the first three episodes for the first time last night I have to say I didn't laugh that much. Don't get me wrong I love surreal humour, the more off-the-wall the better, but for some reason the Mighty B didn't hit the spot like I'd hoped it would.

Anyone?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It is worth persevering with yes.

It took me about 4 episodes into the first series to really get into "it".

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Radio show is actually funnier.

agree with that, they seem more spontaneous in that. TV Series was cool though and they are Great live.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
it's one of the funniest british comedies in years. if you don't get it, you're probably just not funny.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tesco in Disguise said:
it's one of the funniest british comedies in years. if you don't get it, you're probably just not funny.

I know funny people who don't like the Mighty Boosh. It is an aquired taste Tesco my friend.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Tesco in Disguise said:

In your (very) humble opinion, I'm a comedy connoisseur, you won't find me bigging up middle of the road BBC shite like most of the cardigan brigade on here - OFAH, Dad's Army or Slackbladder.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Les Biehn said:
I know funny people who don't like the Mighty Boosh. It is an aquired taste Tesco my friend.

les, you've got to stop taking what i say so seriously. i'm a total wind-up merchant, aka a bender (except when it comes to politics - i always mean what i say over that.) but i'll try to be more vigilant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here