Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

o/k fonts of all knowledge. a hard one for you.retro sweeties

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
YO NSC.

can anyone remember the name of a loose sold fruit sweet in a white wrapper with pictures of the fruit flavour on the wrapper. a boiled sweet with a soft jelly/liquid centre, shaped like a rectangle with rounded end, probably also sold in honey flavour.

over to you NSC

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
I can only remember seeing them in the adult pick and mix section. Were they called fruities or something like that?

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
YO NSC.

can anyone remember the name of a loose sold fruit sweet in a white wrapper with pictures of the fruit flavour on the wrapper. a boiled sweet with a soft jelly/liquid centre, shaped like a rectangle with rounded end, probably also sold in honey flavour.

over to you NSC

I can remember them but can't remember the name. I think you could buy them in packets as well?

They were absolute shithouse

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
did'nt they have the name in another language on the opposite side to the english name??

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
I can remember them but can't remember the name. I think you could buy them in packets as well?

They were absolute shithouse

not those then, they were about as long as a rubber but not as thick or wide,about half as big as your little finger, possibly continental,and not cheap and nasty.the picture of the fruit was a decent photo not some nasty cartoon.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
fbb.jpg

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
bring back SPANGLES!!!

thats what i say!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here