Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nxt seasons final table. What will it look like?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I know it is premature but i fear next season is going to be a lot harder with the quality of teams that are likely to come up and go down.
Obviously we are not certain who will go up and who will come down. But based on who i think will my final table looks like this. Top 10 only

1.Leicester
2.West Ham
3.Qpr
4.Blackburn
5.Wolves
6. Sheff United
7.Brighton
8.Leeds
9.Blackpool
10.Cardiff
Will be difficult to improve on this season

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
1. Brighton 46 +47 102
2-23. Whatever
24. Crystal Palace 46 -81 7

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
1. Brighton 46 +47 102
2-23. Whatever
24. Crystal Palace 46 -81 7

I assume you forgot Palace's 10 point deduction for going into administration

1. Brighton 46 +47 102
2-23. Whatever
24. Crystal Palace 46 -81 -3

is more likely.

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
Blackburn will struggle. They will lose all their best players (I appreciate there is not many - Robinson, Hoillett etc) and Venky's blatently have got no money to spend. In fact I think they could 'do a Pompey.'
Wolves will do ok - They are the only team in the EPL that regularly turnover a profit apart from Arsenal. If they lose a few they will be able to replace them. Obviously alot will still depend on who they get in as manager.
I don't think Charlton or Sheff Utd will have the capacity to do as well as Southampton or us in their first season.
So fingers crossed for a decent season again next year!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
depends on who comes and goes , pre-season etc.. but I'd be happy with the five place rule (pushing up or at most down five places) but hopefully we'll be stronger for next year with at minimum Championship quality players.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I know it is premature but i fear next season is going to be a lot harder with the quality of teams that are likely to come up and go down.
Obviously we are not certain who will go up and who will come down. But based on who i think will my final table looks like this. Top 10 only

1.Leicester
2.West Ham
3.Qpr
4.Blackburn
5.Wolves
6. Sheff United
7.Brighton
8.Leeds
9.Hull.
10.Cardiff

Middlesbrough and Blackpool are going to be disappointed with that.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
premature.jpg

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
1.Leicester
2.Nottingham Forest
3.Qpr
4.Blackburn
5.Middlesborouh
6. Cardiff
7.Sheffield United
8.Leeds
9.Hull.
10.Brighton

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton

1.Leicester
2.West Ham
3.Qpr
4.Blackburn
5.Wolves
6. Sheff United
7.Brighton
8.Leeds
9.Hull.
10.Cardiff

Kind of a predictable tabe... All 3 from the prem back at the top with West Ham etc...

Cant see Wolves, Leicester, Sheff United up there...

Think if we strengthen we could be a 5th 6 th place... We had some dire runs this season and were top for a while... I think we will have a better season. Where is Blackpool and Bham?

Just the 10 listed there.. Plus Blackpool, Bham... Forest may do well... Very tough league... Clearly see the gulf between the championship and league one

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
1.Leicester
2.Nottingham Forest
3.Qpr
4.Blackburn
5.Wolves
6. Cardiff
7.Sheffield United
8.Leeds
9.Hull.
10.Brighton

Forest top six , but doubt top 2

and I can see Leeds struggling again - assuming we reckon the 'ammers will go up? reckon Charlton will be there or there abouts too.

other then that agreed.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Kind of a predictable tabe... All 3 from the prem back at the top with West Ham etc...

Cant see Wolves, Leicester, Sheff United up there...

Think if we strengthen we could be a 5th 6 th place... We had some dire runs this season and were top for a while... I think we will have a better season. Where is Blackpool and Bham?

Just the 10 listed there.. Plus Blackpool, Bham... Forest may do well... Very tough league... Clearly see the gulf between the championship and league one

Think Brum will go up through play offs

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Bring this thread around once the play offs have been played...

As i think Bham and Blackpool will be up there... Think the teams from league one will be scraping a play off spot at best.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I fear that it will come back to haunt us that Gus shouldn't have tinkered as much as did when we were FOURTH with SEVEN games to go this season.

But we will see.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Forest top six , but doubt top 2

and I can see Leeds struggling again - assuming we reckon the 'ammers will go up? reckon Charlton will be there or there abouts too.

other then that agreed.

What about Birmingham and Blackpool then?!

Can't see Sheff Utd or Forest being that high up

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
What about Birmingham and Blackpool then?!

Can't see Sheff Utd or Forest being that high up
replace Hull with Birmingham and Sheffield United with Blackpool

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here