Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nutter on SCR

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Mcghee should go now, we'll get a new manager in ...

....who'll bring a couple of players with him

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I turned it off as soon as Harty came on.

'Will McGhee leave because he's not signed his contract?' :rolleyes:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
roz said:
You should have kept listening, Yorkie.
It was only comic moment we've had tonight.

It was fecking hilarious :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Am I allowed to say that the caller was a bit of a "posh inbred twat"...

.. I thought at least my taxes didn't pay for that education.

Last edited:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Get your ears syringed Yorkie, I didn't say that. As discussed with Ferret before we went on air it was a debating point.
Mark McGhee has not signed a contract and regardless of whether we go down or stay up he has worked miracles, he might get tapped up by another club, ie one with a proper stadium and some money to spend, and who would blame him if he walked away in the summer having not put pen to paper.
As for the nutter, at first I thought it was a wind up then I realised he actually believed what he was saying.
Care in the community will be a big election issue.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I very rarely listen to the phone in Harty, but tonight cheered me up. Very positive, apart from the nutter from Haywards Heath.

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
clapham_gull said:
I very rarely listen to the phone in Harty, but tonight cheered me up. Very positive, apart from the nutter from Haywards Heath.

Me too, laughed at the Haywards Heath Nutter

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Harty said:
Yorkie see you in the Sportsman for the singsong. sat 2.00pm be there or be forgotten.

I'll be singing in H block as normal but prefer my usual pub beforehand thanks

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Capital Gold is where the REAL quality listening comes from, not SCR shite....gimme classics from the 60s, 70s & 80s ANYDAY over pathetic morons spouting on about sports, thats what TALKSPORT is for ya dumbarses :thumbsup:

Oct 5, 2003
Harty

you completely ruined your own program by sensoring it with YOUR opinions, the so called 'nutter' didnt swear abuse you or anyone else in any way was simply stating the obvious and beat me to it.

McGHEE OUT!!!!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
FG aka FOOTBALL GENIUS said:
Harty

you completely ruined your own program by sensoring it with YOUR opinions, the so called 'nutter' didnt swear abuse you or anyone else in any way was simply stating the obvious and beat me to it.

McGHEE OUT!!!!

So which players would you sign before the end of the season then ?

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I think Harty gave him a fair innings given that the fellow was clearly several sandwiches short of a picnic hamper.

But is "Richard from Haywards Heath" the new "Lesley from Hove"?

:lolol: :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I thought Harty was harsh on the caller. After all, Premiership Portsmouth are about to do precisely what this caller was suggesting.

I'm not saying McGhee should be sacked, but if he hasn't signed a contract and might be moving on over the summer you'd excuse Dick Knight for the thought of sacking McGhee crossing his mind.

Personally, I don' think McGhee is the problem, although he's not helping himself by loaning out Robinson and not playing Molango when we have the worst goalscoring record in the division...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here