Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - I know Someone will take the piss out of me but.......

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
...How do I post/insert pictures???

I appreciate to alot of people that seems odd I cant figure it out but I hang my head in shame and say "I cant figure it out!"

Also I was bored of the G.Murray threads

Many thanks in advance to anyone that can let me know...and in laymens terms please

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I have got a clue how I did that face eyebrow thing either I just put a question mark, or so I thought

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The ??? will automatically appear when you put a few question marks in! Inserting pics is easy, when your writing a message or reply you'll see some icons above the text box. Inserting images is done by copying the image code, clicking the icon 3rd from the right(above text box) and pasting the code in the prompt box!

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
;
10126590.jpg

My 1st attempt, probably ballsed it up ???

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
imgres

The ??? will automatically appear when you put a few question marks in! Inserting pics is easy, when your writing a message or reply you'll see some icons above the text box. Inserting images is done by copying the image code, clicking the icon 3rd from the right(above text box) and pasting the code in the prompt box!

How about images from a camera?

I've posted some before, ages ago - but I think the methods have changed since.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Glad it wasnt just me then lol, Thanks DFP im going to give it try

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Oh Bollocks!!! nope didnt work, it comes up with an http// thingy, but the pic is in "my pictures" I havent a clue, the boffins on here must hate computer illiterates like me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here