Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC's help required:

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
One of the blokes I'm working with at the moment has a bit of a dilema.

He's been shagging a munta for about 3 months now (he was pretty desperate at the time)

She's getting a bit serious now and he wants to give her the old spanish archer.

Problem 1: She's acutally quite a nice girl (bar being aesthetically challenged)
Problem 2: Her old man's ex SAS
Problem 3: My mate's a complete pussy.

I'm expecting some decent advice here on how to get rid with no repurcussions.

n.b. Claiming he's gay would be too convincing, so not an option.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Always an uncomfortable one to wriggle out of but there are options.

1. Treat her so atrociously, (while being nice to the Dad) that she ends up getting fed up and binning you.

2. Take her out for a drink and then blub uncontrollably about how you feel that you cannot ever love anyone properly and that you cannot bear to look at yourself in the mirror as you hate yourself for needing to be alone.

3. When she is out, give her the shock of her life on her return when she discovers you in her underwear on the couch with your bollocks covered in lemon curd singing D I S CO.

4. Ask if you can shove a hamster up her arse when making love to her as you find bestial sex a turn on.

5. Come on to her dad at a party.

6. Invite her out to London to meet some of your special mates and then take her to Astoria on a Sunday night.

7. Kill her.

8. Kill yourself.

9. Kill everyone in the world except yourself.

Good luck, and don't think you've fooled anyone with the old 'my mate' line. We know what you've been doing.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
tell her he is thinking of going into priesthood and that he needs to start going celebate asap as there can only be one person in his life

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Give him a slap. Tell him to pull himself together and tell her he doesn't see the relationship going anywhere.

For chrissakes as long as he's not callous about it or been making promises he never intended to keep whats the problem.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
she was indeed wise because she said kill bob when blackadder hadn't mentioned his/her name.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Seagullible said:
Just be honest and say it's not working out how your friend want it. Hard at the time I know but he'll get more respect and as long as there's no lies she can't have a go. Just don't mention she's a munter!

Problem 5: He says he's tried that and she's still emailing and phoning him.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I'm sorry but your mate is a complete COWARD who having gone so far in the relationship now wants "Mummy to make the nasty girl go away".

He HAS TO face up to what he's done.

If you start something, you owe it to the person to give them a decent and honest explanation as to why you're ending it.

And not one of those "I never meant any of it" explanations either.

It's the only way he's going to stop the e-mails and phone calls.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Scarface said:
Thank you young crone, here is a purse of monies......which I'm not going to give to you!:lol:
"Yes it is", not "that it be". You don't have to talk to me like that, I'm not a tourist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here