Votes: 9 29.0%
  • other

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dandy seems up for it today but it's early doors yet - suspect Ernest will make a late attempt to win this poll :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Actually the biggest joke is on those who rise to the likes of FG and Earnest, they're both wind up merchants.

Dandy is just plain rude.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
fg and ernest are ok really i think , they just have views that people don't share

terrace dandy i don't know much about but has called me a twat so...

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Let's get one thing straight, Most off you don't like me and to be honest I couldn't give a monkey. That's your opinion like everyone is entitled to one. It makes me laugh when someone has a few thousand posts and think they can dictate what people can and not say on here. This board is for all brighton fans whether you've got one post or 10,000.

I've got as much right to say what I like with in reason on here and because I post a response and don't leave a childish smile at the end I'm deemed offensive.

Thanks for voting for me and what makes me feel even more welcome is when I log in, It says welcome back Terrace Dandy. At least the board acknowledges me.

And another thing while I'm here, a couple of people have said what would I know having just 14 or so posts? Well, I've been an Albion supporter while most of you was still in nappies.

Toodle pip.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Terrace Dandy said:
Let's get one thing straight, Most off you don't like me and to be honest I couldn't give a monkey. That's your opinion like everyone is entitled to one. It makes me laugh when someone has a few thousand posts and think they can dictate what people can and not say on here. This board is for all brighton fans whether you've got one post or 10,000.

I've got as much right to say what I like with in reason on here and because I post a response and don't leave a childish smile at the end I'm deemed offensive.

Thanks for voting for me and what makes me feel even more welcome is when I log in, It says welcome back Terrace Dandy. At least the board acknowledges me.

And another thing while I'm here, a couple of people have said what would I know having just 14 or so posts? Well, I've been an Albion supporter while most of you was still in nappies.

Toodle pip.

Well said that man. Far too many sheep on NSC who blindly agree with everyone else, NSC can be far too cliquey and woe betide you if you disagree with them......more characters, less sheep on NSC required

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Well said that man. Far too many sheep on NSC who blindly agree with everyone else, NSC can be far too cliquey and woe betide you if you disagree with them......more characters, less sheep on NSC required

its not having his own opinion that bothered everyone. its the fact that he just came on, starting calling everyone twats etc etc and just slagging everyone off etc, like saying he wanted someone to get run over...thats why he is an absolute wanker, i thankyou :censored:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Dancin Ninja BHA said:

Thankyou, It does get my back up and I speak for alot of people when they have this little group who think they know everything about the albion and everyone else is wrong. either you agree with them or you are a total prat who knows nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here