• Thatcher: How much longer?

Votes: 20 46.5%

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Who is it? Who do you dislike the most?

The home-wrecking racist or the nasty promoter of greed and self-interest with a fetish for destroying communities and sociey. Maybe one is a product of the other?

It's fair to say we will not know Terry's true legacy for a few more years at least. But, feel free to extrapolate.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Good question. But is it fair to compare to a stupid gobshite twat who shags his mate's birds with someone who sends people to their deaths in an avoidable war. And if it is, why isn't Blair on the list?

I'm sure Thatch and Blair probably felt they were acting in the best interests of the country they were elected to serve for, whereas only a moron could give remotely the same sort of defence to Terry. And also, Terry's haircut is f***ing shit and makes him look like a school boy.

I'm no fan of Thatch but I absolutely LOATHE Terry, the shit face of the sport I love.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Where's the option for Scott McGleish?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Thatcher was an evil ****......Terry is just an overwhelmingly stupid individual...mugabe is the most disgusting individual alive currently i reckon.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
teri-hatcher6118.jpg

Teri (T)hatcher

Who is it? Who do you dislike the most?

The home-wrecking racist or the nasty promoter of greed and self-interest with a fetish for destroying communities and sociey. Maybe one is a product of the other?

It's fair to say we will not know Terry's true legacy for a few more years at least. But, feel free to extrapolate.

Who gives a f***?
What about some sort of system that lets us know when they are running low on steak pies?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Thatcher was/is evil. Terry is just a daft twat. No comparison. Robert Mugabe and other dictators are far worse than either of these two.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I suggest that a more representative poll would have been 'Most Unpopular - Terry or Mugabe'. I've typed that and immediately thought of 'Most Popular - Terry or June'. Both polls would have their merits.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Destroying society, I thought that had been done over the last ten years masked in left wing political correctness but what would I know I only lived through it, maybe if you took that massive left wing chip off your shoulder things would be clearer and you could decide

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Thatcher was/is evil. Terry is just a daft twat. No comparison. Robert Mugabe and other dictators are far worse than either of these two.

Terry dislikes black people and f***ed a former teammate's ex. Thatcher hated everyone who wasn't in her saloon-bar inner circle and screwed the whole country. No contest.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
They are both odious but the old bitch is evil as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here