Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC World Cup?

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Think we should have an Nsc world cup for different things such as films, bands etc so we can determine NSC's favourites:laugh:

Bozza can then announce the official winners:ascarf:

Or am i just sad?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That Kirsty Gallacher looks like a BLOKE. Have you seen her JAWLINE? Maria Kirilenko every time.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Kirinlenko is AMAZING, but what if there were, say, 18 year old, blonde, Brazilian TWINS, in bikinis?

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Well I tried doing this with films earlier in the year and then doing quarters, semis, final but that is too long winded:lol:

For each event, everyone posts their two favourites (ie films) then the ten with the most votes are decided through a poll:yahoo:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Well I tried doing this with films earlier in the year and then doing quarters, semis, final but that is too long winded:lol:

For each event, everyone posts their two favourites (ie films) then the ten with the most votes are decided through a poll:yahoo:

If you want some help then you should ask HKFC, I beleive that he has some knowledge in this area

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

With respect, that's SHIT!

The WHOLE point of an NSC World Cup is to have initial nominations, a draw, a Group of Death, a favourite eliminated, a people's champion, pointless arguments and a final BINFEST surrounding the fact that the WINNER is complete RUBBISH.

I would refer the Rt Hon gentleman to any of HKFC's SPLENDID tournaments for proof of this.

*proof of the brilliant way an NSC WC should run, not of the fact that the winners are necessarily shit*

:thumbsup:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009

It now sounds like a Poll, rather than a NSC World Cup... :wrong:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What about a world cup on NSC mods?

My favourites for the final El Pres and Uncle Hiney...

A battle ROYALE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here