Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC v Andy Naylor

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We are battering him into submission. I reckon it won't be long before he hangs up his writing pen and just accepts that he can't compete for exclusives :D

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, I'm sure he's desperately worried about it all. ???

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
If it wasn't for a bloke buying a paper at lunchtime, we'd be just as in the dark

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If it wasn't for a bloke buying a paper at lunchtime, we'd be just as in the dark

It's blokes buying newspapers at lunchtime that keep this country great you know!!

My point is NSC release the news far in advance of Andy Naylor, even by Twitter he is behind. Missed out on CMS and on Vincent. May let him have Harley though.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
It's blokes buying newspapers at lunchtime that keep this country great you know!!

My point is NSC release the news far in advance of Andy Naylor, even by Twitter he is behind. Missed out on CMS and on Vincent. May let him have Harley though.

What is this obsession with Andy Naylor, he isn't the only journo on the Argus covering the Albion. His primary job is to push newspaper sales not feed tittle tattle.

NSC has been hugely entertaining today, due to a spattering of gems, but it also had more than it's fair share of utter crap and attention seekers. Why event try to compare the two things

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Bored of this contant Naylor baiting too. He's one journalist doing the best job he can. Sometimes he'll get the scoop, other times one of the thousands of people on NSC or Twitter will have an inside track. Doesn't make him a bad journalist, or NSC the definitive source of Brighton news.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Its all a bit of fun at the end of the day.

Have thoroughly enjoyed todays threads- the reason being....no one has been moaning!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hmm but also we have to put up with ENDLESS CRAPPY threads about Bobby Zamora spotted and Peter f***ing Crouch and other Carlos Kickaballs

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Bored of this contant Naylor baiting too. He's one journalist doing the best job he can. Sometimes he'll get the scoop, other times one of the thousands of people on NSC or Twitter will have an inside track. Doesn't make him a bad journalist, or NSC the definitive source of Brighton news.

Absolutely - voice of reason :thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Do one then. Please.

Shant!

But I tell you what I wont do. I wont start another thread about Bobby Zamora spotted in a local kfc or that he is the special signing. Deal?

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
isaiah-mustafa1.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here