Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
seagulljaz said:
how could we not

Nice to know you care Jaz :)

I shall certainly be in attendance in that case (assuming I get back from NY in one piece, lol).

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
i get back into brighton at 4pm on the 7th after a week long holiday in portugal.

so its get home gets food and some drink, get boots go play footy :cool:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
seagulljaz said:
i get back into brighton at 4pm on the 7th after a week long holiday in portugal.

You must be mad mate!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I would be honoured to pick up a yellow shirt for the occasion if i can tempt the Croc bosses with the lure of having a scapegoat for EVERYTHING that goes wrong...

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Withdean Wanderer said:
I would be honoured to pick up a yellow shirt for the occasion if i can tempt the Croc bosses with the lure of having a scapegoat for EVERYTHING that goes wrong...

:glare:

To think, Jaz and I went out of our way to offer you a place on our team, and this is how you treat us...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
AlexFrutos said:
:glare:

To think, Jaz and I went out of our way to offer you a place on our team, and this is how you treat us...

Well, my loyalties are with the Crocs, having been a fairly frequent fixture on the website towards the end of last season (and thus the fact that i actually know a few of them pretty well!). I don't think i could bring myself to turn against them!

However, if (as is the usual case with these things) they neglect the offer to sign me, then i might be tempted to join the other side and show them what they are missing.

So, i'll be lining up for you then:lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Withdean Wanderer said:
However, if (as is the usual case with these things) they neglect the offer to sign me, then i might be tempted to join the other side and show them what they are missing.

So, i'll be lining up for you then:lolol:

Look forward to it mate.

I was only having fun in any case, I wasn't genuinely annoyed by your traitorous and underhanded deception :D

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Edward Scissorhands said:
:lolol: You just don't want to be embarrased should I score a wonder goal whislt your in goal.

Yeah, as if that's even slightly likely. I will be an unbeatable rock in goal (possibly).

Last edited:

1066gull

Edward Scissorhands said:
:lolol: You just don't want to be embarrased should I score a wonder goal whislt your in goal.
I am afraid your scoring days are over now because I will make sure you do not beat me again if it is the last thing I do.

The huminulation from last time killed me. I cried.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here