Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Search

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Because of an issue that NSC had a few weeks ago, I'm having to re-build the search index. Until this is complete, you won't get full results when you search - you'll be getting results from the last week or so, and those from the first few months of this incarnation of NSC. The number of historic posts you'll get will increase all the time as the index gradually re-builds.

As I type the first 360,000 (or 2.5m or so) posts have been re-indexed. It's quite processor intensive so I can only really do it at night when the board is quieter.

This post will self-destruct (or be unstuck) when the search index is complete again.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
I'm glad to hear that the problems I was having when searching yesterday weren't all my fault!

Wouldn't search using AND to join words (just kept reverting to OR), wouldn't list in true ascend/descend date order (some anomalous returns), etc, etc.

Don't need to search often, but when you do you really really need it, so very pleased to hear it will be back in full working order soon. Thanks.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Carlsberg did websites , this wouldn't be one of them. :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here