Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nsc poker

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
8-00 tonight for the Jiggary Pokery on Pokerstars
Myself and Peanut are in so far.
I expect The Baird Of NSC, Mr Smooth "Tay" who took his beeney hat off the other night to the British record holder for Bass will join in.
Alex, Horsham Gull will hopefully give any newcomers the instructions.
See you there

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
8-00 tonight for the Jiggary Pokery on Pokerstars
Myself and Peanut are in so far.
I expect The Baird Of NSC, Mr Smooth "Tay" who took his beeney hat off the other night to the British record holder for Bass will join in.
Alex, Horsham Gull will hopefully give any newcomers the instructions.
See you there

Blimey, I thought Tay's beeney was sewn to his bonce, never to be removed.

I do wish NSC's very own Baird could give us another ode.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Might be in, just waiting to see if Mrs H is awake enough to go to the pub (I did suggest she could have a nod off there but she's strangely unmoved by that idea).

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Hello <br />
<br />
For anyone that is new and wants to join us, we have a NSC poker club that play online on Pokerstars every Sunday night at 8.<br />
<br />
You can get Pokerstars here then all you need to do is set yourself up an account with some money in (Each week is $5.50 to play normally winnings are split between the top three or four depending how many play)<br />
<br />
Step 2 is to join the pokerclub if you go to "Home Games" in the main window and click Join a Poker club on the left hand side<br />
<br />
<b>Club ID Number: 482657<br />
Invitational Code (Not sure if you need this or not)<br />
Your Name: (your name)</b><br />
<br />
You then will have to wait to be approved by @matt before you can play but after that you will be able to see the weekly games and join in something like this:<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
If you have any questions please PM me and i will be happy to help<br />
<br />
HG :albion:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Thanks Alex

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Alex,

Not sure if this helps, but found a previous advice quote from you.

Sorry to all that it appears in this format, but it's readable!
Hello <br />
<br />
For anyone that is new and wants to join us, we have a NSC poker club that play online on Pokerstars every Sunday night at 8.<br />
<br />
You can get Pokerstars here then all you need to do is set yourself up an account with some money in (Each week is $5.50 to play normally winnings are split between the top three or four depending how many play)<br />
<br />
Step 2 is to join the pokerclub if you go to "Home Games" in the main window and click Join a Poker club on the left hand side<br />
<br />
<b>Club ID Number: 482657<br />
Invitational Code (Not sure if you need this or not)<br />
Your Name: (your name)</b><br />
<br />
You then will have to wait to be approved by @matt before you can play but after that you will be able to see the weekly games and join in something like this:<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
If you have any questions please PM me and i will be happy to help<br />
<br />
HG :albion:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Who ridiculed you?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I'll be in tonight. Hopefully won't be ridiculed for my by the book play like last time.

I think you may have got ridicule mixed up with friendly poker banter?

Nsc Sunday night jiggery Poker is fun, with some loose, but friendly banter that is to be enjoyed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here