Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** NSC Player Sponsorship 2010 - 11 ***

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've been somewhat slack and not done anything about this yet so time to try and get some money out of you.

Normally I ask for pledges to get an idea of how much we can raise, before then requesting the money, chasing the stragglers repeatedly before finally admitting defeat as some just don't pay.

This year: just pay me.

You can Paypal cash to me at: bozza@northstandchat.com. Please pay as a 'gift' so that no fees are deducted from the funds you transfer. Please include your NSC username in your payment reference so I know who has contributed.

If you would prefer to pay directly to my bank account or send me a cheque or cash please contact me via PM and I'll provide my details.

I'll find out who is available to sponsor.

For those new to this, you'll be entered into a draw to win a signed shirt that comes with the sponsorship as well as having a chance to attend the end of season dinner, attended by most of the club staff, including the players.

The costs are:

Home shirt: £425
Away shirt: £425
Both: £750

On our good years we are able to get to around the £1500 required to fully sponsor 2 players, which gets us 8 seats at the dinner.

GO!

wait sorry but who gets the money from this?

NSC sponsors a player's kit for the season as per Bozza's earlier post, sponsor's names are listed in the match programme.
There's a sponsor's dinner at the end of the season for which we get four free tickets (I think) per player we sponsor, anyone here who has donated money can enter into a draw for one of these. Bozza organises the draw.

There are a couple of associated traditions:
1) The player/players we sponsor often get transfered during the season or are not retained - cf Jake Robinson and Doug Loft in 2008/9.
2) Harmsworth, Beeding and Bramber (HB&B) is normally the last to cough up his dosh.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I'll go in a tenner which I hope everyone agrees is fair for the amount of posts I do, the time I spend on here, and my wages.:thumbsup:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
You saw my thread then Bozza :p will give £20 when I get paid next week.

Ideally we one of Calderon, Bennett, Murray, Caskey or Dunk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here