Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC & other boards ?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I have to be honest,in all the years i have been a member of NSC i have never visited another board. Out of interest are any of any interest ? :shrug:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A few of us once hilariously invaded the Swindon board the night before the play off first leg and they were not happy.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The few I have visited are dull as ditch-water, with very few apparent active posters (or posts).

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
I am on the Sussex Cricket one, and have a account I very rarely use on the Crawley Town one, and I think I have an account from about a year ago on the Eastbourne one, but God only knows what my user name and password on there is! I had a account on BBS but they deleted it I think as I didn't use it. ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I contribute on the bikeradar one, it's a very different world out there.

Although hardly being out spoken on here, I still have to have my 'cycling' head on when posting there, it's like talking to the Queen. Which obviously makes it very very dull.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Signed up to NSP, but never posted - can't remember my username now. Used to post on my University Students' Union message board, before the days of facebook and myspace. Also am registered on the Men's Health messageboards, but have only posted 4 or 5 times.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here