Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Mod of the Year

So who is it?

• hitony (Without doubt the fairest and nicest mod on NSC)

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • El Presidente

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Hiney

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Sam86 I'm sorry I tried to cheat!

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Edna Krabappel

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Giraffe

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Hans Kray Fan Club

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Lord Bracknell

Votes: 26 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I would have voted for the Palace moderator. I'll leave that one open to interpretation :D

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The finest piece of moderating was the banning of Hodges. That gets my vote
This - great work from HKFC there. Perhaps not handled properly, but still hb&b got what he deserved. Edna is a great mod too. There is only one mod I really don't like (as a mod) actually.

Someone should ban Beach Hut to gain extra mod points, although with 55,000 posts to his name I really don't know what he'd do with his life, as there's only so much time free train travel can use up.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
This - great work from HKFC there. Perhaps not handled properly, but still hb&b got what he deserved. Edna is a great mod too. There is only one mod I really don't like (as a mod) actually.

Someone should ban Beach Hut to gain extra mod points, although with 55,000 posts to his name I really don't know what he'd do with his life, as there's only so much time free train travel can use up.

Whatever happened to your mate NMH? ???

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Glass houses?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I like to look at this as a poll where the loser is the winner. It helps me get through those dark lonely moments.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Why have we got a poll about the Moderators?

As far as I am concerned, they are a bunch of w******s

:)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ha Ha you didn't! it would appear that some deep and dark mysterious goings on happened after the poll had closed......Hmm I wonder who that might have been???

Ah yes! :)

13:37, 12th Jun 2013

sam86 141.101.89.248

Action: Poll Edited

13:38, 12th Jun 2013

sam86 141.101.89.248

Action: Poll Edited

Shameful behaviour from one of our own. Suspension? Forced to do a shit on Bozza's bathroom floor maybe?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I don't know what you're talking about. Any speculation, rather than fact, will be treated with immediately.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I would have voted for Edna but I am too late.......ffs

I might be able to open it up again?

Hey, I seem to be in a respectable third place (second really, behind Lord B, as Hitony has clearly been cheating). I can live with that. You're all beautiful xx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here